Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jonasb is offline New Member
    The absoloute worst steroid side effect is flushed skin and being hot as hell all the time. I know it happens to others as well but I get real bad I look like the friggin kool-aid guy when I'm training. Doesnt matter what compound Im using either It always happens.phuckin sucks man

Jonasb,
    You're getting night sweats too I'm assuming.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I´m getting diarrhea from Anavar and sometimes from Deca , but I always had to stop taking Anavar.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    The fu***ig Anadrol ...acne and libido was in hell,a lot of water retention,some agretion,but is in my nex cycle anyways from week 1 to 4 with Enant 750/week and Eq 600/week for 15 or 20 weeks how knows,well see.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    The fu***ig Anadrol...acne and libido was in hell

I"m really surprised I didnt see more people comment on the sides of Drol. Maybe there just isnt that many people that have taken it and go with the more mainstream Dianabol .....................Everyone I know that has every taken drol has gotten similar sides. Keep in mind doses were usually 100mgs and up though........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You've been cycling almost just as long as I've been alive. So when you speak I stop and listen. Trial and Error may as well be tattood on your pec.

There's nothing like getting knowledgeable info first hand. To me, thats priceless..............All your input is appreciated more then you think, thank you. Aromasin here we come.....................IBD you wit me kiddo????
    Exactly, Aromasin will also be part of my next cycle, only thing I'm still unsure of is if I'll run finasteride or not. Still looking into it. Thanks for the input Mike, and the honest opinion. When u startin Jay, I know you can't wait for that badass cycle!

Btw, Never really had many sides from anything. Tren kept me awake a bit, GH gave me stiff joints and water retention, Test a bit of acne and bloat. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think it has a lot to do with what you stack and the dosages, you gotta work your way up not just start at 2g's a week.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    When u startin Jay

March 1st til the end of July!!! I want to be in the 200's sittin on 5% BF. It wont be difficult at all. I know you're starting before me so get the ball rolling so I can start my journal on you . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be a great year IBD!!!!!!

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Fina gives me the worst sides. A slight case of gyno, Fina cough and night sweats. S**T sucks, but it is a very good compound to use if ya can handle the sides. Tried a lot of others but fina is the only one that gives me bad sides.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    March 1st til the end of July!!! I want to be in the 200's sittin on 5% BF. It wont be difficult at all. I know you're starting before me so get the ball rolling so I can start my journal on you . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be a great year IBD!!!!!!
    haha, I'll guinipig it. You gonna have some catching up to do in March

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    haha, I'll guinipig it. You gonna have some catching up to do in March

I'll give you a head start

Logan13 is offline Banned

winstrol=DHT=hairloss

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Unless you were on a winny only-cycle(which I doubt), how do you know it was winstrol that gave you hairloss?
    winstrol , as DHT derivative......hairloss for many and nothing you can take to combat it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information