kingkk7 is offline New Member

Question Steriods and hight

im a 19 year old and im 5"6 and im abodybuilder i dont wanna take steriods becuase of the effect they have on muscle, but i wanna kno do they also make you grow taller since it aint gonna happen any other way.. some 1 help me out please

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well if you were younger 2.5mg letrozole (anti-estrogen) could have add an inch or two. Sorry man but i don't think you'll be getting much taller.

but i use to kno this guy he was the same hight as me saw him 2 years later and he was huge i spoke to him and he told me it was steriods , but i aint ever seen him since so i dunno

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkk7
    but i use to kno this guy he was the same hight as me saw him 2 years later and he was huge i spoke to him and he told me it was steriods, but i aint ever seen him since so i dunno
    Well i started at 17 and i never had a growth spurt from them. If anything they will stop your growth by closing the growth plates if you are not fully grown already.

Sorry bro but i think your destined to be short.

that depressing

Cowboy boots.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    that depressing
    platform shoes my man.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    platform shoes my man.

Sylvester Stallone 6 feet tall <<cough>>

that dont help

If I'da known ya at like 7years old I coulda put you on some GH and you might be like 5'10' by now. Damn.

elite2kr is offline Member
    you could try anavar at a lose dose and letro at a low dose for a long period. This is normally the alterntive endocyronolgyst use instead of human growth homrone.

what kind of dose

goose is offline Banned
    The only way to grow,is with Surgery, you could add another 10cm.

goose4......

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    you could try anavar at a lose dose and letro at a low dose for a long period. This is normally the alterntive endocyronolgyst use instead of human growth homrone.
    Yeah. Unfortunately you are probably too old now for this to make a difference.

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    im 5'7'' (with no shoes) but once i put my timberland boots on i'm near 5'10

Quote Originally Posted by Diezed
    im 5'7'' (with no shoes) but once i put my timberland boots on i'm near 5'10

What if everyone else is wearing Timberland boots too?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    What if everyone else is wearing Timberland boots too?
    LOL

Steroids should stunt growth spurts. That's why it isn't advised to use untill you are totally finished growing, and test levels are starting to dip. ie mid to late twenties and older.

Froggy is offline Member
    Hey Bro, don't loose any sleep over it...what is done is done...plus way over half the worlds population is not as tall as you...just don't move to swazzii land...

Milky87 is offline Member
    You may not even be able to gro anymore. Go and get an X-ray done to se if your epyphiseal plates (growth plates) have closed. If they have, too bad. If they haven, keep reading.

Anavar at 0.1mg/kg ED can be used overa 12-month period. This minorincrease is androgens doesnt suppress your natural testosterone but still provides extra androgens to signal bone growth.

Or (as stated) and AI such as letrozole at 2.5mg ED for 12 months to decrease estrogen (estrogen is what signals the plates to close)

thanks for the info, if any 1 else any info id appreciate it

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read that GH will help you grow also, but your growth plates can't be fused for it to work, and I think it's best they do it during puberty? Either way bro, it looks like you're destined to be short. Sorry bro.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    im a 19 year old and im 5"6 and im abodybuilder i dont wanna take steriods becuase of the effect they have on muscle, but i wanna kno do they also make you grow taller since it aint gonna happen any other way.. some 1 help me out please
    Well one thing to look at is your genetics. What is your foot size at your age now? You feet might be finished growing but your height probably hasnt. At the age of 23 is typically when most guys finally stop growing, and its not unheard of for some guys to suddenly grow a couple more inches between age of 21 and 23. Myself I was still growing height at 23 and this was characteristic of most males in my family.

If your feet are size 8 or smaller, then you probably dont have much more room to grow. If your feet are size 9, you likely have a couple more inches in your future. Size 10 to 10.5, you are destined to be 5'10" or as much as 6 ft, size 11 and higher you will grow taller then 6 ft.

Avoid steroids that cause disruptions to your estrogen levels. Testosterone and EQ directly aromatase into excess estrogen which can close your growth plates. All the other steroids can cause an estrogen "rebound" when you quit them so you might think Deca , Tren or Winstrol dont produce estrogen and even cause a reduction in estrogen as your natural testosterone drops but when you exit the steroids and your natural testosterone returns, you come back with elevated levels of aromatase emzyme that produces extra estrogen as your testosterone levels return, thus you get too much estrogen that closes your growth plates.

Avoid herbal remedies like Tribulus. Tribulus is a disaster for any male under the age of 25. Tribulus may increase testosterone but it increases estrogen EVEN MORE and tribulus can single handedly close your growth plates if taken at your age because of its very high production of estrogen. Tribulus once known as Spanish Fly, used to be considered best to give to women then men. This is cause women get the high estrogen effect but it also boosts the testosterone levels in women, and with women, a little bit of testosterone increase goes a longer way, making the women super horny. In men you get a short increase of testosterone which is good for short term, in long term use the estrogen production of tribulus starts lowering your testosterone production while keeping your estrogens high.

Im only 5'4

Milky87 is offline Member
    I have read one study where letrozole was iven along with weekly injections of 100mg of test. Gained about 3 inches

Go and get an X-ray of your hand to make sure that you are still able to grow. Come back once you have done that

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    HGH could help, but u gotta be rich to get it.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I have a firend who did grow on steriods he grew i think 3 inches acually. I dont know what he was on but i think it might have been HGH.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    He was rich thought he is a ciropracter so he can afford it.

Thread Information