Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arnolds gear

Buffman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Ha ha ha
    I love it when noobs try and explain shit!!
    so you call me a noob?
    maybe i am a noob to steroids , but not in overall acknowledge about training,anatomy and arnold:P

Next.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    so you call me a noob?
    maybe i am a noob to steroids, but not in overall acknowledge about training,anatomy and arnold:P
    Not a dig at you bro, I just find it funny when noobs explain things to the members who have the best knowledge bases on the forum. Its not your fault, your new here so you dont know mike knows his shit, but its still funny!

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    obviously today's pros are doing mega-doses by anyone's standard, but i'm sure arnold and his fellow pros were doin a lot more than most people would think. arnold was as hard and dry as any of today's pros and he weighed around 240. ronnie is 4 inches shorter and weighs in around 300 with about the same conditioning. i think both must have excellent genes, but i think today's pros(ronnie inparticular) might be using something new(gene doping), i don't think massive juice and growth/slin/igf-1 dosages would be responsible for the huge difference in lean body mass created by some of today's pros. we'll find out sooner or later...
    I really doubt there doing gene doping, that has not even being proved that it works on humans yet, and if yiu where able to find a doctor to do it for you there is no way a pro bodybuilder would be able to afford it, these guys dont earn a fortune.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    obviously today's pros are doing mega-doses by anyone's standard, but i'm sure arnold and his fellow pros were doin a lot more than most people would think. arnold was as hard and dry as any of today's pros and he weighed around 240. ronnie is 4 inches shorter and weighs in around 300 with about the same conditioning. i think both must have excellent genes, but i think today's pros(ronnie inparticular) might be using something new(gene doping), i don't think massive juice and growth/slin/igf-1 dosages would be responsible for the huge difference in lean body mass created by some of today's pros. we'll find out sooner or later...

good points...

BTW...what is gene doping?

Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    good points...

BTW...what is gene doping?

It'a a form of gene mutating.

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    IF God came to me and asked me which build would you like to be given...Coleman or Arnold....i would take Arnold. Much more symetrical and pleasing to the eye.

Coleman is just TOO BIG and his stomach is too big.... Must be from all that Newvo Juice that came out this decade....

I mean the guys head is too small for his body!
    Last edited by Bill Clinton; 12-24-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    I really doubt there doing gene doping, that has not even being proved that it works on humans yet, and if yiu where able to find a doctor to do it for you there is no way a pro bodybuilder would be able to afford it, these guys dont earn a fortune.
    Ronnie could probably afford it... he makes an fortune...
    he could live with only the BB competitions and still have a lot more money for his last days... but still he has a job.. so he gotta hav much money..

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    lol, some of you people wont be happy until everything is injectible.

true

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Gene doping is a very new field of study and i doubt BB'ers are using it. The only people who would really find gene doping useful are high level drug tested athletes.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Gene doping is a very new field of study and i doubt BB'ers are using it. The only people who would really find gene doping useful are high level drug tested athletes.

Very true the expense would be too much.

Now for an NFL star with a multi million dollar deal with Nike as a reward thats a different matter.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    yeah, look at ronnie.. he is bigger than Arnold.. (Arnolds good times)
    no way....im bigger than both of them

I knew 2 pros when I lived in LA, both were customers of my company ( I was a sales rep and it was not a drug co.) one did 4000mg test a week, 1200mg deca .....I forget the rest of the steroids and he also did GH at 8IU a day.....he had done more GH in the past but didnt like what it did to his gut.....the other one never told me his cycles but he gave me advice on mine....preached only 500mg test a week with 600-800mg EQ ect.....so I guess he probably didnt do crazy high test him self but I dont know for sure.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    according 2 me if i can know what both arnie & ronnie methods & doses of cycling no doubt ill follow arnie`s way he was much more perfect in his days & the evidance is that we still talk about him untill now after 3o years while their is alote of bber`s retired from couple of years & r totally forgoten but i think that @ arnold days they used huge doses of roids 2 reach such a progress n his body by only few kinds available of roids comparing 2 now but any of u bro think that arnie used gh

Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    Personally i think that you would have to remove "Arnold" from that Group....

I think the juice that was available to Arnold was different than today. From the Pro BB i've talked too (old timers)....many of the pro's in the 70-80's were popping Dbol like candy... without much concern about the ramifications to their liver or kidneys.

Today...information is better and the selection of drugs is broader. I think Arnold would have been just as big as Coleman...if he were competiting in his prime....
    wll said

goose is offline Banned
    A few pics with the greats.

goose4.......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arnolds gear-4764arnold_-_coleman.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! Dorien Yates has one crazy back!!!

Arnold was buff LOL

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Wow! Dorien Yates has one crazy back!!!
    A lot of the pics that goose posted are photochopped. Look at Arnie's quads. Dorians back was absolutely huge but not that huge.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    A lot of the pics that goose posted are photochopped. Look at Arnie's quads. Dorians back was absolutely huge but not that huge.

Arnold must weigh 320 in that pic if ronnie is around 270-290. Photoshoped.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSickOne
    They don't take steroids , read FLEX MAGAZINE and they give you there diets and all the other information you need to get big like them.
    they only take muscletech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information