Buffman is offline Associate Member

Injection Accidents..

Any one that has the time to share a little story with me?
    your worst injection ever or something like that, maybe something bad that has happened during injection?

i remember for not so long time ago... i was in the bathroom shooting my shit, and then the door opened, i had actually FORGOT to lock the door... i got so ****in scared that i lost the concentration of what i was dooing and then i felt this painfull thing, i think i hit a nerve or something. ( i was aspirating, and then i slipped or something) but guess what, when the door opened.... it was only my friggin' dog!! whoa, lucky!!!

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    on my first time shooting myself, i stood infront of the mirror for about 30 minutes then finally managed to put the needle in my ass... only to pussy out and redo it abouut 7 times. 20 minutse later, my ass was perferated and there was blood all over the floor, my pants, boxers. It was gross.

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    on my first time shooting myself, i stood infront of the mirror for about 30 minutes then finally managed to put the needle in my ass... only to pussy out and redo it abouut 7 times. 20 minutse later, my ass was perferated and there was blood all over the floor, my pants, boxers. It was gross.

Oh, shit man... thats scary, i remember my first time, it wasn't easy!!!

but luckily for me, it wasn't as bad as it was for you... personally i have never shot my glutes.. just: quads,delts and bicep.. not much yet, but better safe than sorry

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I've always had a buddy do it, takes the guess work out of it. To me if you're injecting in the glute its hard to turn practically all the way around, and keep BOTH your hands steady. I haven't yet tried another place, I'm thinking about quads, or an easier place to inject, where do you guys reccomend?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    i remember for not so long time ago... i was in the bathroom shooting my shit, and then the door opened, i had actually FORGOT to lock the door... i got so ****in scared that i lost the concentration of what i was dooing and then i felt this painfull thing, i think i hit a nerve or something. ( i was aspirating, and then i slipped or something) but guess what, when the door opened.... it was only my friggin' dog!! whoa, lucky!!!
    Who did you think it would be? Your mommy?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have two, the first is, I had just shot in my ass and I turned around to get something and when I turned back in the space of 5 seconds there was a pool of blood on the floor which was pouring out of the pin hole, I must have gone right through a vein. I ended up with a huge bruise on my ass as well.
    The second is, I pushed in the pin and aspirated then shot the juice but I must have peirced a vein even though no blood in the aspiration and I started coughing my guts up for about 15 mins as some of the juice must have gone into that vein

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    I've always had a buddy do it, takes the guess work out of it. To me if you're injecting in the glute its hard to turn practically all the way around, and keep BOTH your hands steady. I haven't yet tried another place, I'm thinking about quads, or an easier place to inject, where do you guys reccomend?
    the quads is really a good place to inject... that's the first place i ever shot... delts are nice to.. just ask around for som information and how to do it.. why won't you do it for your self? because it's scary?? true... but it's like jumping in the water from the 8 metre... the first time is so fu*king scary and difficult to do, but after that, it becomes more and more funny and you get more experienced on how to land, when tho jump, what to do in the air, and so on..

shit, did i just say that, that was chilidish...

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    the quads is really a good place to inject... that's the first place i ever shot... delts are nice to.. just ask around for som information and how to do it.. why won't you do it for your self? because it's scary?? true... but it's like jumping in the water from the 8 metre... the first time is so fu*king scary and difficult to do, but after that, it becomes more and more funny and you get more experienced on how to land, when tho jump, what to do in the air, and so on..

shit, did i just say that, that was chilidish...
    i want to do the quads and delts but im not sure how and from what i understand there is a good chance of hitting a vein or nerve...i know aspirating will eliminate the vein thing but the nerve worries me ya knoww??

Quads are one of the best spots IMO, as well as glutes/delts. Aspirate and you have no worries about hitting a vein.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry if im hijacking your thread bro... and getting off topic..i know people hate that

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    sorry if im hijacking your thread bro... and getting off topic..i know people hate that
    no prob man

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Who did you think it would be? Your mommy?
    YES.. i still live with my parents...

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    One of the first times I shot I was standing in the bathroom next to my sink and I shot my stuff and when I normally pull out the oin it was just alittle drop of blood and thats it. THIS TIME I pulled out the pin and blood shot all the way accross the bathroom and all over the shower cutain. I almost shit! Blood was on the floor and running down my leg and everywhere. Guess I went through a vein. Stopped in a couple of seconds but scared the shit out of me none the less....

moe64 is offline New Member
    I'm new to this, I've had a total of 5 injections so far. On Thursday I had one in my glute, and by Friday night, the spot was swollen hard and a bit painful, now an area about the size of my my fist. Any feedback on what may have happened?

YES.. i still live with my parents...
    cheap rent eh? More money for juice!

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    I never realized you could put the needle in slow, so I darted it into my first quad shot... it killed but I just figured thats how it was supposed to feel. Then I read some thread about 2/3 people do their shots slow, so I tried to slow inject it into my other quad and hit a nerve again, but slow this time instead of fast... that shit hurt like a bitch... I will never do another quad shot again...

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    cheap rent eh? More money for juice!
    yeah a lot of money for juice
    and i don't pay rent weee

jessetolley is offline New Member
    I think I have peirced a vein before also cause it bled a lot afterwards. One time I did the shot and noticed it went in easy just to find my hand were really oily afterwards. I didnt have the needles screwed in good so that was a waste! I finally started using 25 guage needles instead of the 22s and they go in so easy and dont hurt at all. Whoever said 22 is the smallest for oil was wrong.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    I can't get my train my dog to quit pissin it the house, how the hell did you get him to open a door?

He didn't tell your parents did he?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    I hit a vein in my quad last week it was kind of weird seeing blood come into the syringe when I aspirated

Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40
    I can't get my train my dog to quit pissin it the house, how the hell did you get him to open a door?

He didn't tell your parents did he?

it's a big dog.. and luckily for me he didn't tell my parents

Thread Information