Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vegasdon is offline Junior Member

craig titus & kelly ryan arrested for burned body murder !!!!

ohhhhhhhhh boy gonna get ugly they are being looked at for burning up a body in vegas and of course steroids may have played a part--thats what they are saying- go to MESO-RX SITE -- look out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry go to SteroidMediaWatch.com

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh my God, this is bad.

Bodybuilders Wanted for Murder
    Certain news events have significant effects on how the public (including media and law enforcement) view anabolic steroids and anabolic steroid users. The recent arrest warrant issued by the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department for IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Craig Titus (for murder) and IFBB Pro Kelly Ryan (for accessory to murder) is a critical event in the widespread public perception of bodybuilders, steroid use and aggression. Inevitably, you will see a causal connection made between the steroid use common in bodybuilding, aggression and murder. Click on the images below to view news video coverage of the event that may indirectly lead to greater attention by media and law enforcement given to steroid use in pro bodybuilding and by bodybuilders in general... and the further demonization of anabolic-androgenic steroids.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    HOLY SHIT--this is like the 10th time some shit like this has happened. ya'll better start stockin up 'cause you can bet your ass the government is gonna start poppin their whip on steroids .

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    thats just great.....ADD one to the Steroid Stereotype list:

Steroids = Murderer's

WTF

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    GEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Operation: Gear Grinder now this......

awwww man, i was really looking forward to seeing Titus at the Ironman coming up soon. Just Fvcken Great!!!

-Biggie

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Oh lord no........this is going to be played as proof of what those dumb asses in congress said.......

Let's just try to keep an open mind and remember everyone is innocent until proven guilty......We do not know the whole story .........It is not what you know but what you can prove.
    Last edited by Jarod; 12-22-2005 at 05:23 PM.

Titus is going to shrink up and grow tits in prison....

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Titus is going to shrink up and grow tits in prison....
    That maybe true cause alot of prisons now have banned prisoners
    from lifitng weights for security reasons. And I'd like to see someone
    smuggle in seranges and 40 to 50 vials of shit.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Hell be jacked the first couple of months in prison then turn big and fat with tits and what about the girl what do you think she will look like in jail without roids

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    Hell be jacked the first couple of months in prison then turn big and fat with tits and what about the girl what do you think she will look like in jail without roids
    You guys think that all of that working out for all of those years, he will be a small bitch???

Think about that... He may be smaller for sure, but he will still be a ****ing monster.

bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    You guys think that all of that working out for all of those years, he will be a small bitch???

Think about that... He may be smaller for sure, but he will still be a ****ing monster.

bc
    Yea but if you cant lift then push ups and pull ups only go so far and you go from eating 6 low fat meals a day to 3 fating meals a day and no juice = a fat guy with tits

Whats all this 'tits' stuff about guys?

system admin is offline Owner
    true.. I was only talking about the drug use. If he was not able to lift heavy... he would shrink up very fast. Push ups and pull ups can deff. only go so far.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Whats all this 'tits' stuff about guys?
    Have you seen my high school and college idol Arnold Swarzanegger lately
    Last edited by simster1; 12-22-2005 at 06:30 PM.

[QUOTE=system admin]true.. I was only talking about the drug use. If he was not able to lift heavy... he would shrink up very fast. Push ups and pull ups can deff. only go so far.

Bc[/QUOTE

C your point though

Not lifting wont be the problem, the hormone fluctuations will be. THose the way we pay for prisoners luxuries Im sure our tax dollars would pay for his endocrinologsit whille in, and probably his hrt to go figure.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I always thought there was something kinda shifty about that guy. I don't know what it was. Just never did like him too much. Maybe it was the way he always talked to people in MD magazine. Seemed like an asshole with a big chip on his shoulder. Always talking down to people.

i truley belive this is gonna get ugly-and all you see is just think how small he's gonna get - if it turns out to true and he and she are guilty- guess what we'll all be shrinking- just like the Bertel Fox thing it got ugly then , blamed on aas you can bet it'll happen again

Good thing I know how to make my own gear

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Good thing I know how to make my own gear
    Help me Obie-Wan....You are my only hope!

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just read a newspaper article that said they still have not found them, and do not know which way they fled. any body else have any more accurate info about this?

Quote Originally Posted by WEBBNB
    just read a newspaper article that said they still have not found them, and do not know which way they fled. any body else have any more accurate info about this?
    Dude isn't going to be hard to spot. He'll turn up soon. Too big to blend in.

He's going to have tits.

I dont think it's going to be as bad as you guys think. There have been tons of bodybuilders in the past who have committed suicide, homicide, assault, etc etc. Top amateaurs who have been nailed for de****g, Palumbo getting nailed for selling fake GH. The real problem is everything this time is happening back to back. The loss of WWE's Eddie Guerarro, Jose Canseco and his book of bullshit(this guy needs a bullet in the head) Palmera and his "I thought it was a B-12 shot" bullshit. President Bush and his ****ing Patriot Act!! I swear to God our government is more of a low down dirty thug than anybody else. If gear becomes that hard to get I swear to God I'm just moving to Europe.

I dont think it's going to be as bad as you guys think. There have been tons of bodybuilders in the past who have committed suicide, homicide, assault, etc etc. Top amateaurs who have been nailed for de****g, Palumbo getting nailed for selling fake GH. The real problem is everything this time is happening back to back. The loss of WWE's Eddie Guerarro, Jose Canseco and his book of bullshit(this guy needs a bullet in the head) Palmera and his "I thought it was a B-12 shot" bullshit. President Bush and his ****ing Patriot Act!! I swear to God our government is more of a low down dirty thug than anybody else. If gear becomes that hard to get I swear to God I'm just moving to Europe.
    Or Mexico.........

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Or Mexico.........

european gear is better, and I dont want to get robbed everyday

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    boy you guys really got something against canada eh??

Hehe, Margaritas and young drunken American women. Live in PV, Mazatlan or Cabo.... Still can travel back into the US..

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    boy you guys really got something against canada eh??

True...Canada....Is it illegal to possess juice up there?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yea but if you cant lift then push ups and pull ups only go so far and you go from eating 6 low fat meals a day to 3 fating meals a day and no juice = a fat guy with tits
    Ever see guys in prison? there are some jacked mofos in there and they obtain size some how.

If he gets charged and goes to prison and he will still be able to work out with weights at any state or federal pen. He might loose some size but not much.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

djoc is offline Junior Member
    In regards to seatlle junks ques? As far as I know it is legal to have it just not sell. Plus there are lots of ugl's here that are very good. If your in seattle your about a 1 hour drive to Van.. As far as titus goes I have always liked him, says what he feels..
    Last edited by djoc; 12-22-2005 at 10:12 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yea but if you cant lift then push ups and pull ups only go so far
    You'd be surprised how big those guys can be doing those simple exercises, they help each other to get added stress to the muscle being worked. Working legs is limited, but the upper body can be built up or maintained pretty well.

From what I've read about Titus, he was a scrapper growing up, so he'll be fine. But if they did do the crime, I hope they execute them. Killing a person is bad enough but then burning the died body, is straight cold hearted

JohnnyB

Don't know Nevada's laws but it seems most people get 20 years for murder in most states less Florida and Texas.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey johnny b, he was trianing for a mma fight when this shiv happened. he was weighing in at 225 and fairly lean.

vegas702 is offline Junior Member
    Craig was banging the the Girl and Kelly found out so she killed her and they both burned her in her car ( she lived with both of them )

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    who was in the car???? did he like shawn ray by the way??

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    TITUS AND RYAN: THE LATEST

For days the bodybuilding rumor mill has buzzed with word of Craig Titus and wife Kelly Ryan being involved –- or not involved -- in a Las Vegas homicide.

FLEX just received the following press release from the Las Vegas Police Department. We’ll continue to update as developments occur.

LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
    MEDIA RELEASE
    December 21, 2005
    EVENT #: 051214-0619

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Lt. Tom Monahan
    Homicide Section
    Phone: 229-3521

On December 14, 2005 at approximately 4:40 a.m., a trucker was traveling on State Route 160 ( Blue Diamond Rd) from Pahrump toward Las Vegas, when he spotted a fire in the desert about a half-mile from the road. When firefighters extinguished the blaze, they observed what appeared to be human remains in the trunk of the car.

The remains were confirmed to be that of a human, and under the circumstances, it is being investigated as a homicide.

***UPDATE***

Investigation into above incident has resulted in arrest warrants being issued for three suspects.

1. Titus, Craig Michael, DOB: 01/14/1965, 5ft 8 inches, 225 lbs., brown hair with hazel eyes. Hair is very short.

2. Ryan, Kelly Ann, DOB: 07/10/1972, 5ft 3 inches, 120 lbs., brown hair with green eyes.

Titus has a no-bail arrest warrant charging him with murder and third degree arson.

Ryan has a no-bail arrest warrant charging her with accessory to murder and third degree arson.

A third suspect has been identified as 23 year old Anthony Gross. Gross is in custody and has been booked into the Clark County Detention Center on charges of accessory to murder and third degree arson.

Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are husband and wife and were living in the southwest area of Las Vegas. Both are successful body builders and hold numerous titles in the body building and fitness industry.

At this time it is unclear where the two suspects may have fled.

UPDATE!-------
    There's a new twist in the case of two local body builders wanted in connection for murder. News 3 has obtained an arrest warrant in which Craig Titus admits to having an affair with his personal assistant. That's the woman police found bound and gagged in the trunk of a burned car earlier this week.

In the warrant, Titus admitted to having an affair with Melissa James and that his wife, Kelly Ryan, didn't know about it. Titus went on to say that he had rented a room for James at a La Quinta on hotel on West Sahara and had even spent a night there with her.

Metro detectives say Melissa James had been living with the couple at their home in the southwest and working as their personal assistant. And according to Titus and Ryan, James had been embezzling money from their company.

Police say Titus contacted a fellow body building friend in Boston to ask how to liquidate his assets and told him that he planned on leaving the country

Also----FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH TITUS, HE APPARENTLY FOUND OUT THAT THIS GIRL WHO WAS KILLED, WAS STE****G(SHE TOOK OUT A LOAN IN KELLY'S NAME, AND STOLE A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF CASH) ALL WHILST LIVIG UNDER HIS ROOF, SO HE FREAKED OUT AND STRANGLED HER, HE THEN PAID MR. GROSS TO TAKE THE CAR(JAGUAR) AND GO OUT AND BURN IT IN THE DESERT, SUPPOSEDLY GROSS DIDNT KNOW THE BODY WAS IN THE TRUNK, HE THEN HEARD OF THE BODY ON THE NEWS AND TURNED HIMSELF IN, RATTING OUT CRAIG AND KELLY...(vipboard post by TB)

Oh shit, that makes sense. But how do we know that info is true? How in the hell would he get out of the country less getting through the Mexican border by car? He's in a world of shit, he might as well turn himself in. He can be extradited from any country on murder charges. Should of just drove the car into Lk. Mead with her driving and try to make it look like suicide? His life is ruined. He should of just went to the Police and turned the biotch in for fraud.

Remember that Lacy case? That dude tried to hide out deep in Mexico. An American tourist woman noticed him at a camp area and turned him in. They went down and got him and brought him back to the US.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-23-2005 at 02:22 PM.

j martini is offline Member
    Dec. 23, 2005
    Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

BODY IN BURNED JAGUAR: Bodybuilder admits to affair

Warrant reveals details of suspects' links to slain woman

By FRANK CURRERI
    REVIEW-JOURNAL

A week before Craig Titus and his wife, Kelly Ryan, became fugitives, the professional bodybuilders met with Las Vegas homicide detectives about the dead woman who was found in Ryan's burned 2003 Jaguar.

Titus, 40, admitted to secretly having an affair with 28-year-old Melissa James, whose body was found in the trunk of the car. Titus and Ryan, 33, said James was their live-in personal assistant. They said that they had recently evicted her for embezzling from them, but that they had not filed a police complaint.

Both told investigators that James had stolen Ryan's car, though they did not report the theft to police.

Titus and Ryan made those comments Dec. 14, hours after James' body was discovered in the torched Jaguar off state Route 160, according to an arrest warrant filed in Las Vegas Justice Court. The warrant was issued for 23-year-old Anthony Gross, an alleged accomplice in the slaying. Gross is in custody.

But Titus and Ryan were set free after their interrogation because of a lack of evidence, and authorities presume the two have since fled, possibly to Greece.

Titus and Ryan have since been charged with murder and third-degree arson.

Maura James, who on Thursday marked her 51st birthday by remembering her daughter with relatives in Florida, said she hopes the fugitives will soon be caught.

"I find it hard to believe they had anything to do with it because she trusted them as friends," she said. "I was shocked. I never imagined they'd be capable of doing anything like this."

Witnesses told police that Titus had said he would flee to a country that would not extradite him.

Las Vegas police Lt. Tom Monahan said Titus "mentioned that he has been to prison and has no intention of going back."
    Titus was convicted of conspiring to possess and sell Ecstasy and served a couple of years in prison in the late 1990s after he tested positive for steroids .

Las Vegas police say that Titus killed Melissa James and that Ryan and Gross helped dispose of her body.

Ryan told police that after discovering funds missing from her accounts, she kicked James out of her $470,000 southwest Las Vegas home. The eviction came Dec. 13, a day before James' body turned up in the remote desert.

James packed a suitcase and Ryan, a former Ms. Fitness America, dropped her off at a convenience store, Ryan told police.

But Ryan and Titus contradicted each other when police asked them separately which vehicle Ryan had used to take James to the store.

"Ryan told detectives she used her Jaguar to take James to the convenience store," a police officer wrote in the report. "Titus said she used his silver Dodge truck."

Maura James, who lives in New Jersey, said she last spoke with her daughter about 11:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on Dec. 13. During the brief cell phone conversation, Melissa James said she was eating at a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.

Maura James heard her daughter ask someone what they wanted to eat. She asked her daughter whom she was with, but the question went unanswered.

A short time later, Melissa James wrapped up the call and said she would call back after lunch.

She never called back and never answered her mother's follow-up calls.

The next day, a Wednesday, Maura James went to the Newark airport before 9 a.m. She was scheduled to pick up her daughter, who was coming home for Christmas. She said her daughter was also considering moving home to New Jersey. Melissa James' flight arrived, but she wasn't on it. Maura James called her cell phone and left messages. Airport officials issued a page over a public address system. Maura James eventually returned home alone.

She later called Titus' cell phone several times and left messages.

"I thought she had been in an accident or something," she said. "I started calling hospitals in Las Vegas. Nobody had her.
    "Thursday night is when I got the call from the coroner. ... She had been strangled."

Maura James said her daughter never mentioned being romantically involved with Titus, who married Ryan in Clark County in June 2000. Melissa James, who was a model and former dance instructor, had lived with the bodybuilders in Southern California several years ago.

Titus asked Melissa James to move to Las Vegas about two months ago, and she accepted, her mother said.

In the days before her death, James told her mother that she and Ryan were not getting along. She said she was staying at a hotel.

"I said, 'Why?' She said, 'Well, Kelly is flipping out and acting crazy,'•" Maura James said.

Titus booked the hotel room for two nights, from Dec. 12 to Dec. 14, and paid for it with a credit card belonging to Emperor Enterprises, a company he and Ryan own, according to police.

"He said he had spent most of one night with James at her room," investigators said in the report, quoting Titus.
    Titus also paid for James' plane ticket home, her mother said.

On Dec. 16, two days after James' body was recovered, Amanda Polk, a young bodybuilder who had moved to Las Vegas to train with Ryan, contacted police with a tip. Polk met with investigators the next day and told them that she had received a phone call from Titus on Dec. 15 "saying he was in a bad situation (and) needed to get out of town for a while," police said.

Titus and Ryan went to the home of Polk and her boyfriend later that evening. Ryan hugged Polk and said someone had found her Jaguar burned with a body inside. During a car ride to dinner, Ryan confided in Polk, she told police.

"Ryan proceeded to tell Polk she had found their roommate, Melissa, dead in her room from an overdose," police said. "Polk said Ryan told her Melissa had been dead for a few hours and couldn't describe what she looked like because it would traumatize Polk for life. Polk said Ryan proceeded to tell her" that her life was ruined "because she bought seven bottles of lighter fluid at Wal-Mart with her credit card" at 3:30 a.m.

Investigators say Polk confronted Ryan and asked her why she hadn't called police when she found the body.

"Ryan responded by saying Craig told her, 'No body, no crime,'•" police wrote in the report. "Ryan told Polk she just did what Titus told her to do, that she thought Titus got someone to get rid of Melissa and she didn't kill anyone."

Police say Titus met with business partner Gregory Ruiz at a Subway restaurant in the Las Vegas Valley on the morning of Dec. 17.

"Titus told Ruiz he had to leave the country," an investigator wrote, adding that Titus had traded in his Dodge Viper truck for a new vehicle and intended to meet a friend in Boston to liquidate his assets.

Police obtained cell phone records that showed Titus called Anthony Gross in the early morning of Dec. 14.

Gross told investigators that he left his apartment in pajamas, filled up a can with gas and drove west on Blue Diamond Road until he saw flashing headlights from a Jaguar.

He told police that he pulled up beside the Jaguar, rolled down his window and handed Titus a metal gas can. He said he did not know what Titus did with the gas can and, though he gave Titus a lift back into town, the two never discussed what had happened.

On Dec. 14, before 5 a.m., a trucker saw the Jaguar ablaze. In the trunk, authorities found a body with white fabric around its neck and duct tape across the face.

An autopsy revealed that James had likely died from asphyxiation.

Police used the license plate on the car to trace the vehicle back to Ryan.

"I think they had hoped the fire would completely consume the car so that it would be unidentifiable," Monahan said.

On Wednesday, however, Titus and Ryan -- who have been on the covers of bodybuilding magazines -- were being identified on television news broadcasts as murder suspects.

Neighbors recalled Thursday that Titus and Ryan often had visitors, some driving flashy cars -- Ferraris or Mercedes. One neighbor described Titus as friendly, adding that his physique was noticeably smaller these days.

Titus, who graduated high school at 140 pounds, has often competed in the 250-pound range or more.
    Police say he is now down to about 225 pounds.

A neighbor who did not want to be identified because Titus remained on the loose, said he had noticed another change in the man: "He's smoking. Before, he was not smoking."

Monahan said police have evidence suggesting that Titus' loss of size was causing him to lose sponsorship contracts.
    Maura James, meanwhile, recalled something her daughter had once mentioned about Titus, Ryan and steroids.

"She told me that since he was getting older, he was not going to be competing as much," James said. "She used to tell me, 'Yeah, they took them when they were getting ready for competitions. And they would go to the doctor quite a bit for checking organs and things like that.'•"

Monahan said he believes authorities will find Titus and Ryan sooner or later, in part because of their high profiles and flamboyance.

Their capture might bring a measure of consolation to a grieving mother.

"You know what's so hard?" James said. "They burned my daughter so that we can't even see her again before we bury her. She is so sweet. She is so sweet and beautiful. I can't imagine anybody doing that to her."

Review-Journal writers Brian Haynes and Carri Geer Thevenot contributed to this report.

Find this article at:
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho...s/5034653.html

Damn!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information