TexGuy23 is offline Banned

I got the lump but no bitch tits yet!!!

Any other bro's here got that gyno lump behind their nipple, yet, their pecs look normal just like anybody else? I have looked in the mirror from all kinds of angles and I def do not have bitch tits. My pecs still look normal. I do have a small lump though probably from my sloppy test cyp cycle. What is the process here? Does the bitch tits appear over time, or not everybody that has the lump goes into having fat deposits in their pecs? Thanks!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Its an estrogen buildup in the glands. Run 60-80mg of nolvadex ED until the lump is gone.

I have the same thing. I am in week 9 of my cycle, and I got my lump at day 5. It has not progressed and it does not affect the appearance of my pec. Will this lump go away after I complete pct? I am running 20mg nolva ed.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    You also might want to check for breast cancer, it is a long shot but it happened to my uncle.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Up your dosage to 60-80mg ED until this lump disappears. It can be cured but if not treated soon enough will become permanent and only can removed surgically. If you are prone to mammory inflamation as such then run armidex at .25mg ED along with 10mg of nolva ED through out your cycle. I get the same lump in my right nipple area every time I run a cycle now. In my case I respond very well to nolvadex treatment. I dont run nolvadex until the lump appears. Im a "have nolvadex on hand" guy for my cycles. When the lump appears I run only 20mg ED until it goes away. All depends on how prone the user is to the product cycled and response to therapy. Only answer specifically is through your own experiences but always and I do mean always have some type of therapy on hand and be ready along with your PCT after the cycle for recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I have the same thing. I am in week 9 of my cycle, and I got my lump at day 5. It has not progressed and it does not affect the appearance of my pec. Will this lump go away after I complete pct? I am running 20mg nolva ed.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    Any other bro's here got that gyno lump behind their nipple, yet, their pecs look normal just like anybody else? I have looked in the mirror from all kinds of angles and I def do not have bitch tits. My pecs still look normal. I do have a small lump though probably from my sloppy test cyp cycle. What is the process here? Does the bitch tits appear over time, or not everybody that has the lump goes into having fat deposits in their pecs? Thanks!

If your cycle is done and over with, then your stuck with that lump. When was this "sloppy" cyp cycle?

TexGuy23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    If your cycle is done and over with, then your stuck with that lump. When was this "sloppy" cyp cycle?

LOL, now! hehe...I started with 500 mg of cyp str8, and only taking 20 mg of nolva. Bad mistake. Now I got arimidex but no nolva!!!! I will get my nolva hopefull next week though and see where it goes. I am currently on week 6 of my cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    LOL, now! hehe...I started with 500 mg of cyp str8, and only taking 20 mg of nolva. Bad mistake. Now I got arimidex but no nolva!!!! I will get my nolva hopefull next week though and see where it goes. I am currently on week 6 of my cycle.

If your still n the cycle, you might have a chance on it, allthough it doesn't sound like a serious case anyway. When you get your nolva, run it 80mg for 5 days, drop to 60mg for 7 days, 40 mg for 10 days, 20mg for the remainder.

plugthug is offline New Member
    tex guy. Like you I have recently encountered the lump. Not visible but I can feel it. Pea size hardness behind the nips. I have cycled several other times before with no adverse sides. I have nolva on hand and been taking high doses @recommendation of gurus on the site. So far for me though no change. Actually if anything the lumps are a little larger. My cycle is almost up and at this rate I will need to get my hands on some more nolva for my pct. From what I am getting from these guys there is 2 diff. types of gyno; 1 from estrogen build-up (treat with nolva), and 1 from progesterone build from chems. like DECA . Apparently treat this one with b6 and letro. Maybe will go away and maybe not. I guess the ultimate alternate is surgery. Yuck $$$. If any of this is inaccurate ya'll let me know, I am still trying to learn my prob.

Sincerely
    Also from Texas

Thread Information