Thread: BD and Eurochem

ggoobb is offline Junior Member

BD and Eurochem

merry xmas to all
    i have taking both BD and Eurochem like them both, but what is with all the threads about how BD is under dose? should i know stick with Eurochem or what?
    my next cycle
    1-3 100mg/eod Prop
    1-10 600mg/wk Cyp
    1-12 500mg/wk EQ or Deca
    11-12 100mg/eod Prop

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've never used either, but from what i have read bd is good stuff. they make a lot of awesome products(tri-trenabol, masteron , 50mg oral winny). from what i've read in anabolics 2005 they might have some products underdosed slightly, but if you saw lab test back from all these companies-you'd see that a lot of really trusted names are slightly underdosing their products. bd is a company that i would trust. i plan on using their tren , masteron and eq precontest this year.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ggoobb
    merry xmas to all
    i have taking both BD and Eurochem like them both, but what is with all the threads about how BD is under dose? should i know stick with Eurochem or what?
    my next cycle
    1-3 100mg/eod Prop
    1-10 600mg/wk Cyp
    1-12 500mg/wk EQ or Deca
    11-12 100mg/eod Prop

The best thing to do is send out a bottle to get tested. That way all your questions will be answered with a lab test.

any other thoughts

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep the faith with BD bro, I got an info from a BD person that they
    are putting some efforts in the latest batches of the supposedly underdosed
    primobols and tren enan concentrations, as most uf us know primo raw
    material is expensive and hard to get as hell so no matter how much they try
    to put 100mg/ml we always will get under 100mg/ml but the guy said that
    they will try to work on 110mg/ml to kick the gap and try to reach the 100mg
    or even more. I'm positive in their efforts bro. BD is still good IMO.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    I would keep the faith with BD bro, I got an info from a BD person that they
    are putting some efforts in the latest batches of the supposedly underdosed
    primobols and tren enan concentrations, as most uf us know primo raw
    material is expensive and hard to get as hell so no matter how much they try
    to put 100mg/ml we always will get under 100mg/ml but the guy said that
    they will try to work on 110mg/ml to kick the gap and try to reach the 100mg
    or even more. I'm positive in their efforts bro. BD is still good IMO.
    I am the one that posted test from BD and Eurochem primo and yes they are both underdosed seajackal so there is nothing "supposedly" about it. Regardless if raw primo is expensive or hard to get, they get it as it is in there, and the product they are charging us for is expensive so it is not like they are not making alot of money from it. What they have to do is add more of the raw material so the product is dosed as advertised. My point is, do not buy the argument that it is a hard thing to do, making a concetration that is as labeled. If you buy that, then why bother getting tests run if you are going to ignore the results which is, definate low dosing.

That said, both labs did test for methenelone enanthate and both were sterile...to me that is more important than the dosing by far. Between the two, I like the finished package of BD. A couple of the Eurochem Lab tops were not crimped tightly enough and spun if twisted. As I am a nut about sterility and health issues, I did not use those. I have never found loose crimps on any of the BD vials.

My main point is, you have to test these labs yourselves rather than rely on my test, or anyone elses. It is only $100 and when you figure how much the primo costs, thats nothing. Only then will we get a clear picture, as a community, of who truely is dosing the gear properly and deserves the business.
    Last edited by toolman; 12-24-2005 at 09:16 PM.

thanks for your help guys

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I am the one that posted test from BD and Eurochem primo and yes they are both underdosed seajackal so there is nothing "supposedly" about it. Regardless if raw primo is expensive or hard to get, they get it as it is in there, and the product they are charging us for is expensive so it is not like they are not making alot of money from it. What they have to do is add more of the raw material so the product is dosed as advertised. My point is, do not buy the argument that it is a hard thing to do, making a concetration that is as labeled. If you buy that, then why bother getting tests run if you are going to ignore the results which is, definate low dosing.

That said, both labs did test for methenelone enanthate and both were sterile...to me that is more important than the dosing by far. Between the two, I like the finished package of BD. A couple of the Eurochem Lab tops were not crimped tightly enough and spun if twisted. As I am a nut about sterility and health issues, I did not use those. I have never found loose crimps on any of the BD vials.

My main point is, you have to test these labs yourselves rather than rely on my test, or anyone elses. It is only $100 and when you figure how much the primo costs, thats nothing. Only then will we get a clear picture, as a community, of who truely is dosing the gear properly and deserves the business.

Thread Information