Thread: this is crazy

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation this is crazy

ok, i was running pct 100mg clomid, and 20mg nolva ed. then in a metting my vision became blurry, and i got realy dizzy. it was to the point were i couldent drive for a couple days. i then stopped taking the clomid, that was about a week ago. but im still having vision problems, and they got worse after i went tanning yesturday, and yes i wore gogles. i was seing some stars yesturday, and and my vision was doing some realy weird things. like when you look into water, and you can see your reflection, but everything is moving a little bit, thats almost how it seems. i was also seing double of some things. i went to the eye docter and he said my eyes were fine, 20-20, and that i prab had a viris, because i told him i was having some vision problems, but not about the clomid. so why do you think my vision got worse after i went tanning, and what should i do now, its already been a week and 3 days, and im still having vision problems. im starting to wonder if i will always have messed up vision. thanks

joop is offline Junior Member
    1. Stop using clomid immediately.

i know, i havent taken any since last tues.

what do you guys think.

I'm not sure if you know, but a side effect of clomid is that it can cause visual disturbances. I know this all too well because it has happened to me, on my very first cycle about 7yrs ago, the first day I took clomid I got up in the middle of the night to pee and happened to pass my arm in front of my face - only to see a massive tracer follow my arm. Anyway, I continued with my clomid PCT for 3 weeks and thought it would be fine once I came off. Well, it wasn't... in fact I still have this problem, it mainly happens at night (during the day too, but not as noticeable), and especially when I'm very tired. Needless to say, I only use Nolvadex for PCT these days.

Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    what do you guys think.
    I think cross your fingers are hope it gets better in time. There's nothing that can really be done about it, as far as I'm aware.

so there would be no use in going to the doc, and telling him i took clomid. if it is going to go away how long will it take. does anyone else have any exsperiances with this, or any advice.

I guess it's worth a try, I mean, why not.

But, from the reading I did on it when it first happened to me - I can't remember there being any sort of "cure" for it.

And yes, it is ****ed up and I think the dangers of clomid should be more widely known.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Same here, 3 days after using clomid I was suffering from double vision badly, tracers, blurred vision....really scared me. And yes, I too only use nolva now for pct and never have any problem recovering.

I will say though, that my symptons abated approx. 7-10 days after discontinuing clomid.

If your symptons do not clear up in the near future, I would be up front with your doc., I mean this is you're health and you're quality of life we're talking about here.

With that said, I hope all turns out well for you!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Sh*t!! Is this how it always is on Clomid? Anyone else successfully run Clomid without tracers or vision problems?

Is it really worth the risk?? I bought enough Nolva to run 20mg ED throughout the cycle, but didn't end up running it. What I'm trying to say is: I've got plenty of Nolva, so do I run them both or JUST Nolva? I don't wanna permanently lose my vision...

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    I haven't had any problems with clomid, but if you are it doesn't really matter that others haven't, you should stop. (Don't rule out the possibility that the vision problem is unrelated to the clomid, though. The doc may be right, it may be a virus or something.)

Thread Information