Stalker is offline New Member

I think I have faulty genetics

I am 6'1 and throughout high school, I always stayed around 205-210 about 11-12% BF. When i went to college, I wasn't playing sports anymore so I worried less about size and went for a more cut look, and got down to about 185 7-8% BF.

One day I decided I wanted to bulk up, so I got more intense in the gym, and starting learning all I could about gear. But no matter how hard i worked out or what my diet looked like, I just couldn't get any bigger than 190.

So, I did my first cycle......Fina/Winny/Var and it was unreal. I blew up....up to 225 without too much fat gain and got vascular as hell. Did everything by the book.....my post cycle therapy was solid, kept my calories up, was still working out like a beast in the gym.....but I couldn't keep my gains. It just fell right off, I just deflated like a baloon. I lost about 5 pounds a week and within 6 weeks I was back down to 192....I was crushed. All that work, time, money and almost nothing to show for it.

I went back to research and decided my loss was because I needed to tweek my post cycle therapy. I did the EXACT same cycle but this time used a diffent schedule for my clomid and threw in some Nolva and HCG . Again, I blew up....getting up to 230 this time with a little more fat than last time but not much(calories were higher this cycle). Kept the calories up post cycle, worked out hard again........but the same thing happened. Within 2 months I was back down around 190.

I got so depressed I stopped working out for 5 months and got fat(210, 14-15%). I've just recently gotten back in the gym and quickly shed about 10 pounds and am gonna keep cutting back down to 185 and start over.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!!? Why can I not keep any of my gains? Do I have faulty genetics that just won't allow my muscles to hold their size. What am I doing wrong? Help me out guys.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    I am 6'1 and throughout high school, I always stayed around 205-210 about 11-12% BF. When i went to college, I wasn't playing sports anymore so I worried less about size and went for a more cut look, and got down to about 185 7-8% BF.

One day I decided I wanted to bulk up, so I got more intense in the gym, and starting learning all I could about gear. But no matter how hard i worked out or what my diet looked like, I just couldn't get any bigger than 190.

So, I did my first cycle......Fina/Winny/Var and it was unreal. I blew up....up to 225 without too much fat gain and got vascular as hell. Did everything by the book.....my post cycle therapy was solid, kept my calories up, was still working out like a beast in the gym.....but I couldn't keep my gains. It just fell right off, I just deflated like a baloon. I lost about 5 pounds a week and within 6 weeks I was back down to 192....I was crushed. All that work, time, money and almost nothing to show for it.

I went back to research and decided my loss was because I needed to tweek my post cycle therapy. I did the EXACT same cycle but this time used a diffent schedule for my clomid and threw in some Nolva and HCG . Again, I blew up....getting up to 230 this time with a little more fat than last time but not much(calories were higher this cycle). Kept the calories up post cycle, worked out hard again........but the same thing happened. Within 2 months I was back down around 190.

I got so depressed I stopped working out for 5 months and got fat(210, 14-15%). I've just recently gotten back in the gym and quickly shed about 10 pounds and am gonna keep cutting back down to 185 and start over.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!!? Why can I not keep any of my gains? Do I have faulty genetics that just won't allow my muscles to hold their size. What am I doing wrong? Help me out guys.
    Well, it sounded like you had a fast metobolism when you lost your lbm from the cycle? Now it seems you've slowed down? I would diet back down to 190-185 then cycle again and I bet you keep it. You must keep protein up at all times, not just when you cycle. The key is staying in a positve nitrogen balance. It's easy with AAS to stay in that zone but when you're natty you must concentrate on consistent protein throughout the day. Check into nitro sticks. You piss on them and it tells you by color if you're in a positive or negative nitrogen balance.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hmmmmmmm. Do you maintain the high level of calories you ate during the cycle? You don't have bad genes man you just need to find what's wrong and fix it. Btw Most would kill to get those kind of gains with little BF.

Stalker is offline New Member
    I ate 3500 on the first cycle and 4000 calories during my 2nd cycle and kept it up for about 6 weeks after.

As for the fat gains, there was some...but it was minimal. I gained 35 pounds in the first cycle and about 25-28 was lbm. I gained around 40 on the 2nd cycle with about the same lbm gains, the extra 5 pounds was fat.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stalker
    I ate 3500 on the first cycle and 4000 calories during my 2nd cycle and kept it up for about 6 weeks after.

As for the fat gains, there was some...but it was minimal. I gained 35 pounds in the first cycle and about 25-28 was lbm. I gained around 40 on the 2nd cycle with about the same lbm gains, the extra 5 pounds was fat.
    when are you starting your pct? remember to check the half lives of the compounds you are using

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Try another cycle but this time use some Test , your probely having a hard time recovering in pct and ur body cant keep the gains. Just a guess but i think with test u will be able to keep a solid 15-20lbs

Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    Try another cycle but this time use some Test , your probely having a hard time recovering in pct and ur body cant keep the gains. Just a guess but i think with test u will be able to keep a solid 15-20lbs

You should put some test in with your cycles.

THe other problem may be your training...you might be over doing it. You should try and only spend 45min - 60min lifting at one time. When you're on AAS cortisol is blocked from getting to your receptors, but it builds up when you lift past the 45-60 min time line and is NOT eliminated by the AAS, so when you come off All that excess cortisol is still in your system and will eat up alot of muscle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    If he's shut down he's shut down. Does not what did it. I think he needs to do a really aggressive PCT. S.E.R.Ms, A.I the works.

Thread Information