southerncomfort is offline New Member

Question Change mid cycle?

Right, this is my first cycle and it's going really really well. I feel so strong at present and looking bigger each time I look in the mirror. My weight is flying up without hardly any fat.

The guy I got my Cyp from suggested using 200 mg a week, as it's my first cycle. After a few weeks I decided to go upto 400 mg injecting twice a week. Straight away I started feeling really strong and the usual sex drive etc was up.

Only problem is I only got 10 amps so next week i'll be all out and only 6 weeks into the cycle! I'm feeling a bit greedy for stronger gear for bigger/better results but I'm unsure if it's safe to change half way through a cycle.

So my options are...

1 - Buy another 10 amps of Test Cyp to see me through the rest of this cycle.

2 - Buy some different gear for the second half of my first cycle. If so what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    You stated you've had great results so far.. Why change that now? The test cyp is really fully kicked in now, buy 10 more vials and finish out the Test only cycle. Next time try something else along with test... Plus what else would you take without using test? Test is a staple in every cycle, so you should actually take the test cyp plus something else if you were going to add stuff for the second half of your cycle. But like i said before, buy more test and continue with that... Hell buy even more and jump up the MG a little bit if you feel the need to see what it does

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
    You stated you've had great results so far.. Why change that now? The test cyp is really fully kicked in now, buy 10 more vials and finish out the Test only cycle. Next time try something else along with test... Plus what else would you take without using test? Test is a staple in every cycle, so you should actually take the test cyp plus something else if you were going to add stuff for the second half of your cycle. But like i said before, buy more test and continue with that... Hell buy even more and jump up the MG a little bit if you feel the need to see what it does
    agreed!except for the part about increasing your dosage.stick with the test,at the same dose,you'l get great results with a good diet and proper training.its your first time why use more gear then needed and dull your receptors?

southerncomfort is offline New Member
    Thanks for your info. That's what I shall do.

Very addicted stuff! Already thinking about my next cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep using the TEST C and make sure you have a pct ready to go.

Thread Information