little big guy is offline New Member

questions about next cycle

For my first cycle I stacked test enanthate at 500 mg and equipoise at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. I have been off for a little over 4 months and I want to do another cycle. My cousin just finished his first cycle and used just sustanon 250 for 10 weeks at 500mg a week. He loved his results and I thought they were damn good to. I know I want to stack eq again but should I stack it with sustanon or with somthing else like cypionate or prop? Also at what mg should I take to get the best results. Thanks in advance.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The problem with Sust is trying to keep blood levels even...... ED injections will do this and EOD injections can be done as well.

SO if you're not into doing injections ED or EOD Cyp would be a great choice. Run the cyp and EQ at 600mg/wk

1 - 14 Cyp 600mg /wk
    1 - 14 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 15 Letro .5mg ED
    15 - 17 Nolva 20mg ED
    15 - 17 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after the last EQ injection and run it for at least 30 days longer if needed
    Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Man I dont know about ed but eod could be done. If I was to use sust and inject eod what mg should I inject eod along with the eq? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by little big guy
    Man I dont know about ed but eod could be done. If I was to use sust and inject eod what mg should I inject eod along with the eq? Thanks in advance.
    It depends on what you want to run per week............ why not go with Cyp or Enan and then you only need to inject twice per week. Plus those 2 are a lot cheaper then sust with the same results IMO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont see why you would want to mess with 4 different esters blended together. Tricky to get the blood levels stable unless you were to inject ed or eod with that prop ester in there as mudman said.

Also, if you were to run the EQ you could split it in the same shot twice a week, less work for a 2nd cycle if you ask me.

So if I was to stack test e with eq how much should I do a week?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The problem with Sust is trying to keep blood levels even...... ED injections will do this and EOD injections can be done as well.

SO if you're not into doing injections ED or EOD Cyp would be a great choice. Run the cyp and EQ at 600mg/wk

1 - 14 Cyp 600mg /wk
    1 - 14 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 15 Letro .5mg ED
    15 - 17 Nolva 20mg ED
    15 - 17 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after the last EQ injection and run it for at least 30 days longer if needed
    all u need right here

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon is more effective than cyp or enan because it kicks in faster. Its boring to have to wait a month or longer before things start happening

So I should only up my test e intake by 100mg a week? The test e I get is $80 for 10ml. 250 mg per ml. I was doing 1 ml twice a week. My eq is $90 for 10ml. The eq is 200mg per ml and I was doing 1 ml twice a week, so I should up that by one shot a week. So how often and how many ml should I take at a time? I just want make sure I get this all right. I am going to put an order in Monday so I need to know .Thanks in advance.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Sustanon is more effective than cyp or enan because it kicks in faster. Its boring to have to wait a month or longer before things start happening

That's why you frontload with a shorter ester or an oral. I know what you're saying though

Broo is offline New Member
    How where you results on your first test eq stack ?Did you noticed increase of vasculairiti ?side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    This isn't entirely true........... there's only 35mg of Prop in the blend..... so that's not much of a jump IMO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

1 - 14 Cyp 600mg /wk
    1 - 14 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 15 Letro .5mg ED
    15 - 17 Nolva 20mg ED
    15 - 17 L-dex .25mg ED

I like this cycle.

If you want to get faster results from the begining of your cycle you'll need to shoot some prop or use some dbol , drol or var. I don't use Sust for a few reasons 1) Price and avaliability where I'm at are not where it's at for me.
    2)Since I brew my own it's cheaper to make enth, cyp and/or prop individually and shoot 75mg prop ED with 250mg test enth E3D. I don't mind ed shot, actually, I kinda like 'em.

My sides were little to none. I was surprised that I didn’t even break out because I have very sensitive skin. The only thing I noticed was that I was more aggressive with everything and the shorted temper like in traffic. I loved the fact that the eq made me vascular that’s why I want to stack it again but it wasn’t to vascular. I gained about 35lbs and have kept about 30lbs of it 4 months off but that’s with correct pct and lots, I mean lots of hard training. So as I said before I should only up my test e by 100mg a week and how many ml should I take and how many times a week? Thanks in advance.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    good idea to only up the dose by 100mgs/week IMO...why jump it up too high if you can still grow at that dose.
    35lbs and 30lbs kept? thats excellent...

Perfection Awaits is offline New Member
    well done man, only losing 5 lbs, u musta kept the diet in check

I just want to make sure I get similar results if not better then my 1st cycle. I didn’t know if 100mg would be enough since I would be increasing my eq by 200mg a week.

Thread Information