Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646

    Exclamation .5 Adex eod, sore nips

    sust 500/week
    eq 500/week
    adex .5mg eod

    6 weeks in and getting sore nips. small lump even forming on left one.
    never had gyno on other cycles but now that im taking an anti-e im getting it. whats going on bros?

  2. #2
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    change to .5mg ed instead of eod. Why aren't you running nolva?

  3. #3
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    The adex could be fake. You could be using to little or started it to late.

  4. #4
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The adex could be fake. You could be using to little or started it to late.
    Or that..I dont see how you could have accumulated hard tissue while using adex and with such low/moderate doses of test.

  5. #5
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646
    started adex with first injection. had to start nolva yesterday. didnt want to tho since it causes cancer. i thought the adex would be enough. dumping adex up to .5 ed. (thanks chest). and merry christmas bros. (its after midnight here)
    JS

  6. #6
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The adex could be fake. You could be using to little or started it to late.
    box still has someones script on it so not a fake. thanks for the suggestion tho.

  7. #7
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I personally have never heard of nolva causing cancer. Freakin' everything causes cancer nowadays..I dont know where you heard that.

  8. #8
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I personally have never heard of nolva causing cancer. Freakin' everything causes cancer nowadays..I dont know where you heard that.
    i also have never heard that and nolva is made to help with breast cancer im pretty sure so i dunno where the hell it would get off GIVING you breast cancer...thats like tylenol giving you headaches..juice making you shrink?viagra giving you limp dick? rogaine making your hair fall off? ok you get the point im done

  9. #9
    Anabolios's Avatar
    Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,605
    nah but seriously...use nolvadex and the a dex everyday and it should suppress it pretty good good luck and keep us posted

  10. #10
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    yeah they are both for breast cancer treatments so I dont know why it would do the opposite

  11. #11
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646
    i didnt say breast cancer. but it is a carcinogen(A cancer-causing substance or agent). hold on... looking for the article with legitimate study in it...

  12. #12
    Juicy Sauce's Avatar
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    646
    check this:

    Info on Nolvadex!!!


    hmm. could only find 1 that mentions liver cancer but there are a lot of new studies that confirm this.
    im tired. i will look tomorrow or monday

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    change to .5mg ed instead of eod. Why aren't you running nolva?
    It doesn't matter the amont of AAS that he runs what does matter is how much aromatizes and binds to the ER.

    IMO the adex is eitehr fake or underdosed. Who's adex are you using?

    IMO get Nolvadex and run it at 80mg until those symptoms subside..... if you can adding Letro or someone elses adex would help stop the aromatization as well.

  14. #14
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It doesn't matter the amont of AAS that he runs what does matter is how much aromatizes and binds to the ER.

    IMO the adex is eitehr fake or underdosed. Who's adex are you using?

    IMO get Nolvadex and run it at 80mg until those symptoms subside..... if you can adding Letro or someone elses adex would help stop the aromatization as well.
    Yes. Due to its extremely high price adex is often faked. Just get some ldex or letro from ARR

  15. #15
    operationgetbig's Avatar
    operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    i also have never heard that and nolva is made to help with breast cancer im pretty sure so i dunno where the hell it would get off GIVING you breast cancer...thats like tylenol giving you headaches..juice making you shrink?viagra giving you limp dick? rogaine making your hair fall off? ok you get the point im done
    my mom had breast cancer and was givin arimidex and fermara after chemo and radiation treatment. prescription arimidex is really expensive. im about to use ldex from arr.com soon enough.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •