hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member

test sus/dbol...when to start pct

Hey brothers
    I am now 1 week into my cycle and had a question for you...I have read a ton of pct threads and a lot of people have different opinions as to when i start my pct. test susp. will be ran 1-12wks 600/wk and dbol 40mgwk1-4...just wondering when the appropriate time would be to start pct? I have heard 14 days after and a lot of other things...also what sequence should i dose the clomid in? i read people saying mainly 300mg first day then 100mg for the next 3 weeks? any input would be greatly appreciated....thanks brothers

chest6 is offline Banned
    18 days after last injection.

thanks chest....are those doses correct for my cycle?

chest6 is offline Banned
    whoa whoa whoa my bad I thought u were talking about sust. Suspension should be one day after the last shot. Doses look fine, but I hope that 600 doesnt mean you are skipping Sundays like you said you might on a previous thread.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Clomid could either be ran 100mg straight through or starting at 300mg for the first day, run 100mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for the remaining 2 weeks. Many different PCT protocols all depending on the level of suppression before starting. Combine the clomid with 20mg for the entire 4 weeks and that should be fine. Are you gyno prone...or is this your first cycle?

hey chest
    no i am not skipping...i cut down sat/sund to 50mg/day while still shooting 2xed...sorry for the confusion...i have also still been taking the dbol on days i dont workout....is that a good idea as well? thanks for clearing up about the suspension

yes this is my first cycle so i am unaware of gyno yet...you said to combine the clomid with 20 mg of and you didnt say what of? i figured you where thinking it but it just didnt come out

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yes, take the dbol everyday, good. Coming down on weekends..I dont see that as being THAT much as a problem, since test susp has no ester, but some might disagree with me.

do you think that 100mg/day x4weeks will be good for a 1st timer? you mentioned about the gyno before and i am unaware thus far...if so to be sure could i add something else to my pct?

chest6 is offline Banned
    You could use adex at .25mg ed throughout, since you have dbol in there, or keep it exclusively for PCT. My best bet would be to get some adex now and see if you see any gyno symptoms, and if you do, you have the adex and nolva on hand. After this, you could just run adex at .25mg throughout the rest of the way. Seems good to me, I would have started with a longer ester personally, but that is your decision. I think you should go for 6 weeks at least. Preferably 7-8/

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow test suspension for a first cycle.......... You do know at minimum it needs to be injected 2 times ED best would be 3 timed ED.

IMO run anti-e's through your cycle and PCT. You could use 10mg Nolva and .25mg L-dex ED through the cycle.

For PCT.......... run it as Chest said 1 day after the last injection for no less then 30 days more if needed.

Day 1 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nova / .25mg L-dex

Thread Information