Thread: Masteron

robbor5233 is offline New Member

Masteron

I was wondering about how limited the supply of Masteron is and if anybody in this forum has taken and/or knows people who have taken Masteron and their experience with it.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard bro, I'm moving this to the steroid questions forum.

Quote Originally Posted by robbor5233
    I was wondering about how limited the supply of Masteron is and if anybody in this forum has taken and/or knows people who have taken Masteron and their experience with it.
    It isnt limited,just look and you shall find!!

I have taken it,you need to have a low bf% to see the hard vascular results...I personally find it best used in the last 4 weeks of a cycle @ 100mg ed.
    Good compound for the serious bb

goose is offline Banned
    Masteron is a steroid that I highly value by . The great popularity of this injectable steroid in bodybuilder circles is due to the extraordinary characteristics of its included substance. Drostanolone propionate is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone. This causes the Masteron not to aromatize in any dosage and thus, it cannot be converted into estrogens. Since Masteron is a predominantly androgenic steroid, the athlete can increase his androgen level without also risking an increase in his estrogen level.I find Masteron is especially effective in combination with steroids such as Winstrol , Parabolan , Primobolan , Oxandrolone and also Testosterone propionate .
    I like to take dosage around 100 mg three times per week. Since the substance drostanolone propionate is quickly broken down in the body, frequent and regular injections are necessary.Masteron is a very interesting steroid when doping tests must be passed by a negative urine analysis. Since the propionate substance of drostanolone does not remain in the body very long in a sufficient, detectable amount, athletes inject the compound with great success up to two weeks before a test. However, since it also has anabolic characteristics and thus helps the build up of a high-qualitative muscle system.I love to aviod water retention and who readily have a problem with an elevated estrogen level, likewise appreciate Masteron.In combination with Primo its Electric as these to are the best for ability to keep gains, no enormous strength and weight gains can be obtained, only high-quality and long-lasting results.
    High blood pressure and gynecomastia are not a problem since neither water nor salt retention occurs and the estrogen level remains low. The main problem are acne and accelerated hair loss since dihydrotestosterone is highly affinitive to the skin's androgen receptors, in particular, to those on the scalp.I never have these problems,as my dose is around 400,and I dont run it that long,one of the very best anabolics in my view,you got to love this shit.

goose4............
    Last edited by goose; 12-25-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Used it last 5 weeks of cutter. 100mg eod. Worked really well for me, so I will be using it again for my cutter this May.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Used it last 5 weeks of cutter. 100mg eod. Worked really well for me, so I will be using it again for my cutter this May.

Have you ran 4 weeks cycles,as I have not noticed a difference between 4 and 5 weeks cycles?

goose4........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good info Goose, planning on adding this to the last 4-6wks.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Good info Goose, planning on adding this to the last 4-6wks.

Yes I have heard about your cycle,lol,sounds great,with primo,good luck.

goose4.......

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Masteron is one of the few aas I havent tried yet, because of the hairloss-horror storries. But i didnt have any hairloss with winstrol or anything else so I hope i will be ok too, if I give masteron a try next cycle.

robbor5233 is offline New Member
    Another question about Masteron ...does it help you actually lose weight, or like stated above, you really see the benefits with an already low BF%.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robbor5233
    Another question about Masteron...does it help you actually lose weight, or like stated above, you really see the benefits with an already low BF%.

The results are a dramatically improved hardness and sharpness of the muscles. One must, however, make a distinction here since Masteron does not automatically improve the quality of muscles in everyone. A prerequisite is that the your fat content must already be very low. In this case Masteron can then be the decisive factor between a smooth, flat muscle or a hard and ripped look,hence,most the time used in a cutter.If you want to loose weight look into DNP .

goose4...........

I've used it for years. Always as a nice touch up 4-6 weeks out of a show.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    What's with the short masteron cycles?Is that some sort of board myth on this site?I run masteron 8-10 weeks all the time.I know plenty of others that do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What's with the short masteron cycles?Is that some sort of board myth on this site?I run masteron 8-10 weeks all the time.I know plenty of others that do as well.

C'mon Pinn I know your warming to those short cycles

goose is offline Banned

Since I only run cycles from 8-14 weeks,I have always utilized it like winny,the end of the cycle 4-6,I like to mix up anabolics and bring new ones in the equation during the cycle,as I dont like to run many at the same time,as I feel the anabolics compete with each other.For me to run masteron for 8-10 weeks it would have to be one of my base anabolics,this is why I have not applied it.I see your point pinn,I love masteron very much and can Imagine experimenting in longer cycles to see what it can do.

goose4..........

Good point. However, different applications work well with different people. This is where the covetted trial and error experience wins out. For me, if I'm on Masteron you can bet two things....1) I'm getting ready for a show, and 2) I'm running other drugs with similar desired effects and random intervals to capitalize on what I know works for me.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Prop+Tren +Masteron = LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    C'mon Pinn I know your warming to those short cycles
    Yes sir!I'm warming up like a muthafvka to short cycles.marcus,goose and yourself have enlightened not only myself,but a few others in regards to this cycle style.I'll be doing one shortly.

Mike..goose...I see your points.I'm certain you saw what I was getting at as well.You certainly can run a short prop/Fina/masteron cycle for 8 weeks and do real well with it.Some profiles on masteron make it sounds as if you run it longer than 4 weeks you'll go bald,teeth will fall out and you'll get divorced.Hmmmmmmmm...divorce isn't a bad thing though....

~Pinnacle~

Yes sir!I'm warming up like a muthafvka to short cycles.marcus,goose and yourself have enlightened not only myself,but a few others in regards to this cycle style.I'll be doing one shortly.

Mike..goose...I see your points.I'm certain you saw what I was getting at as well.You certainly can run a short prop/Fina/masteron cycle for 8 weeks and do real well with it.Some profiles on masteron make it sounds as if you run it longer than 4 weeks you'll go bald,teeth will fall out and you'll get divorced.Hmmmmmmmm...divorce isn't a bad thing though....

~Pinnacle~
    Keep us posted Pinn,what you got in mind for it?

Keep us posted Pinn,what you got in mind for it?
    At first,I wanted to use suspension only as my Test.But there is no way my muscles could handle 4g of suspension.I'm thinking of running this :

4 weeks...

2g enanthate
    2g suspension
    400 mg masteron (to help keep me dry,and reduce SHBG levels)
    20 iu slin
    12 iu HGH

I am open for suggestions...

~Pinnacle~

No primo or var?!?

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    No primo or var?!?
    You're starting to worry me son.Has your wrist become more limp lately?

At first,I wanted to use suspension only as my Test.But there is no way my muscles could handle 4g of suspension.I'm thinking of running this :

4 weeks...

2g enanthate
    2g suspension
    400 mg masteron (to help keep me dry,and reduce SHBG levels)
    20 iu slin
    12 iu HGH

I am open for suggestions...

~Pinnacle~
    Why enanthate in a 4 weeker and not prop?

You're starting to worry me son.Has your wrist become more limp lately?
    hahah, naw j/k with you. Looks like a good short cycle, also wondering why not Prop or something with a shorter halflife. No orals?

Why enanthate in a 4 weeker and not prop?
    I was somewhat basing this off Paul Borresen's cycle suggestions. I noticed he used enathate for 4 week cycles.I've already thought about the prop/suspension combo.We are talking alot of shots every day taking this approach.6 CC's of oil every day can be challenging.Let alone the next day soreness from the suspension.My thinking is I can dump 2g of enanthate weekly in my glutes,and save the other areas for the 2x ED suspension shots.Although I could reduce the enanthate by 1g and add 1g of prop in it's place....

~Pinnacle~

I was somewhat basing this off Paul Borresen's cycle suggestions. I noticed he used enathate for 4 week cycles.I've already thought about the prop/suspension combo.We are talking alot of shots every day taking this approach.6 CC's of oil every day can be challenging.Let alone the next day soreness from the suspension.My thinking is I can dump 2g of enanthate weekly in my glutes,and save the other areas for the 2x ED suspension shots.Although I could reduce the enanthate by 1g and add 1g of prop in it's place....

~Pinnacle~
    I understand where you are coming from with the high volume of shots being a problem,personally though i would if possable go for the prop,it just seems the most obvious choice?

I understand where you are coming from with the high volume of shots being a problem,personally though i would if possable go for the prop,it just seems the most obvious choice?
    You're correct.I need to plan out a perfect cycle rotation for shots if I'd go with prop/suspension.My muscles get very irritated when dumping in large amounts of short ester gear.I've been through similar before.It's not fun by any means.I'm going to have to deal with it for the 4 week stint I suppose.I need the size,so I'm willing to take the risks involved.

~Pinnacle~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

~Pinnacle~
    ahhhh pinn, i just knew you would come on board, i like what am seeing, your going to love it......

goose is offline Banned
    With Paul Borresen's short cycles,he used long esters even in his shorter cycles,with great results.The test E will work fine,it`s more Important your bodys in top shape for the training.

goose4.......

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    ahhhh pinn, i just knew you would come on board, i like what am seeing, your going to love it......

What do you think he will gain? Dont forget,he is a very hard gainer?

goose4........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    With Paul Borresen's short cycles,he used long esters even in his shorter cycles,with great results.The test E will work fine,it`s more Important your bodys in top shape for the training.

goose4.......
    Hi Goose, ive tried both methods long esters and short, and both with great results, if i had to pick i would give the short ester the slight edge with my body,

marcus...bear in mind I'm pretty much tapped out genetically speaking.And my receptors aren't fresh by any means.
    What do you think I can put on running this cycle? 6-8 pounds?

marcus...bear in mind I'm pretty much tapped out genetically speaking.And my receptors aren't fresh by any means.
    this is what this type of cycling is ment for, to shock your body into growth with heavy compounds and very intense training, look at your past few cycles and the amount you have used and this will give you an idea were this cycle should be, remember its to shock your body into growth in a short period and recover and repeat the process, i would use the long esters first for the first cycle and short for the next one you will be able to get an idea which repsonded best, its the training and eating which will also push you past any sticking point with this cycling,,, you know what am talking about pinn 24hr commitment and dedication.......6-8 pounds???? YES

goose is offline Banned
    That what I said 6,7 if his body is in the mood.

Marcus- happy xmas mate and a happy 06 for you and your family.

I think pinn should try a HGH booster,he could loose 25 pounds of fat in 8 weeks.

goose4...........

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    this is what this type of cycling is ment for, to shock your body into growth with heavy compounds and very intense training, look at your past few cycles and the amount you have used and this will give you an idea were this cycle should be, remember its to shock your body into growth in a short period and recover and repeat the process, i would use the long esters first for the first cycle and short for the next one you will be able to get an idea which repsonded best, its the training and eating which will also push you past any sticking point with this cycling,,, you know what am talking about pinn 24hr commitment and dedication.......6-8 pounds???? YES
    I know all to well what you mean by 24/7 marcus.I'm totally prepared physically and mentally for this.I know what type of training to do for this type of cycle.I need to give the diet some more thought.

I LOVE the idea of the long ester first cycle.My muscles are smiling already

I'll be tickled with 6 pounds.Of course I'll push for much more.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    6-8 pounds is serious gains for a 37 year old, who has been in the iron game for many years. When you are far over your genetic-limit (with the help of drugs) putting on more muscle wont come easy.

I know all to well what you mean by 24/7 marcus.I'm totally prepared physically and mentally for this.I know what type of training to do for this type of cycle.I need to give the diet some more thought.

I LOVE the idea of the long ester first cycle.My muscles are smiling already

I'll be tickled with 6 pounds.Of course I'll push for much more.
    i think we will have to start our own thread....
    i like what your saying pinn 24/7, your my kind of man
    another thing the run up to your cycle try to keep as little as possible mg in your system, if you know what i mean? try to maintain with your diet and creatine and all that other stuff untill you start, get your body primed to respond, when you have had a mess around with your cycle post it mate i would like to cross my eye over it,,,lets us know about your diet and training aswell,, now that should be a gooood thread.

merry xmas goose and all others ive missed..

Thread Information