Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

jump start suggstions

Hey guys, Im going to start a long (18-20 week) cycle soon in preparation for a contest. The first 6-8 weeks will be to add mass and then the remainder of the cycle will be cutting. I'll start with Test prop, EQ and Test cyp. I was going to jump start also with OT but I've heard of several guys having stomach issues with OT and I have colitus which may become an issue. Is there another fast acting injectable that would offer some early gains the first 6 weeks or so? Im adding Tren Ace and Masteron later in the cycle so I want to avoid those in the beginning.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Is there another fast acting injectable that would offer some early gains the first 6 weeks or so? .

Are you're willing to run an Oral???

Anavarforever is offline New Member
    You seem lika a serious guy, maybe some insulin ?
    Last edited by Anavarforever; 12-25-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Are you're willing to run an Oral???
    I'll run an oral if I can't find an alternate injectable that would act similarly. It probably won't be OT though after I've read many comments that it has caused stomach distress. I want to stay away from strong aromatising compounds like Dbol . Anadrol might be an alternative.....

It's just that orals have the possibility of messing up my already weak stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Anavarforever
    You seem lika a serious guy, maybe some insulin?

That can be used on and off through the entire cylce, as I do. I was thinking more towards whats in your username..............

msu16366 is offline Member
    whats in his username?

You seem lika a serious guy, maybe some insulin?
    I've done some research into insulin but I don't want to use it. It may be unfounded but Im afraid of building a resistance and becoming diabetic. Insulin, DNP and T3 are the things I stay away from now. In the future...who knows.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Injectable dbol would be good. Toss in some Aromasin or Letro to combat the aromatizing effect. Test suspension would be another alternative for jumpstatrting a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That can be used on and off through the entire cylce, as I do. I was thinking more towards whats in your username..............
    Ohyeah, I want argue with that, if he want to do some nonaromatising orals.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    whats in his username?
    I think he's referring to Anavar . I used some on my last cycle at the end. It hardened me up some and increased vascularity. It gave me mild stomach problems. I was hoping for something a little more potent. Is NPP fast acting?

Yes it is. The phenylpropinate ester will make it kick in in a matter of days. Very similar to propinate with injection frequency too, ED or EOD would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Yes it is. The phenylpropinate ester will make it kick in in a matter of days. Very similar to propinate with injection frequency too, ED or EOD would be fine.

I have a very senstive stomach as well and typically have to take my orals with food. if Anavar bothered your stomach then I'd stay away from it.

Reforvit would be a good choice but the Mex gear is on the ups these days. Suspension was a good thought and you can even inject it ED with your prop if you dont mind mixing the 2. I have an never minded it but I know some are skeptical.....

I would add test suspension as long as you are ok with 2xdaily shots. Awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717

On the flip side, this fast deca will still be traceable for a year(right?).
    Maybe thats not an issue....

Don't know how long it'll stay in your system, but if you're entering a tested show I would stay away from this just to be safe. Deca is synonimous with failed drug tests so why risk it, even if it is a faster ester then undecanoate

Perfection Awaits is offline New Member
    what about some prop??

Not a tested show so not an issue.

Yeah, I like the idea of either Reforvit, NPP or Suspension. Being that Suspension is test and I will be also using Test Prop would I be better off with a different compound though?

Does NPP aromatise the same way Reforvit would?

Nandrolone Phenylpropinate won't aromatize but it does release progestin so you'll need to take some B6 for that 200mg ed would be good. Dostinex or Cabergoline is another way to keep progestin in check. Although I don't think it would be necissary if you were taking the B6.

On the subject of suspension Vs. propinate, if you're looking for sheer mass then suspension would be the way to go. How about this for the first 8 weeks...
    100mg test suspension ed
    75mg NPP ed
    100mg Drol ed (4-6 weeks along with milk thisle and Liv-52)
    B6 and 10mg nolva and .25mg Letro

In Anabolics 2005 William Llewlyn recommended nolva with the use of Anadrol . Because it can't convert into estrogen chemically, but releases estrogen a SERM is the only ancillary that works to keep estrogen issues to a minimum. The letro is to make sure that the test suspension won't aromatize into estrogen.

Thread Information