Thread: dbol tablets.

fully_paully is offline Associate Member

dbol tablets.

Is taking just dbol tablets with out doing any injections for small gains a good idea? for someone who has never ran a cycle before ?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    No.....

what is wrong with jsut taking dbol tabs ?
    im not saying its good or anything i wouldnt know im just asking questions...

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    haha do a search there are so many posts about your question.

Just inject it doesnt hurt as bad as you think.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    Do some research man... Like brian said injections don't hurt that bad. I remember my buddy did my first one, and I didn't even look, before I knew it he said "i'm done" I hardly felt a thing.

fanatic is offline Member
    Dbol will shut down the natural testosterone produced in your body. So, unless you dont like sex (although I do know a few guys that did dbol only and didnt notice a low sex drive) and really want to lose all of your gains, run some test with the dbol. In short, dbol only is not smart. If you want more info research- this same question gets asked like every other day.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i myself have done dbolz alone .. i did gain sum decent size and strength gains .. but it does lower yur sex drive .. techniclly you can run dbolz only .. but it would better of with some test e or sust .

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    i myself have done dbolz alone .. i did gain sum decent size and strength gains .. but it does lower yur sex drive .. techniclly you can run dbolz only .. but it would better of with some test e or sust .

Proviron would have cut bloat (with nolva too) and upped sex drive in your case.

injections or jsut pills? ...if i was to take jsut the pills is there stuff i have that u take with it so it dont fuk up ur sex drive, liver etc?

18 years old. Next.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    nyc big mike .. first of all i didnt get bloat at all .. i gained 14 pounds the first 3 weeks .. and then it slowed down .. i didnt loose my sex drive .. it was just slightly lowered .. and slightly i mean by i wouldent get erections out of no where like i normally would ..

pauly .. i took the russian dbolz .. they do great things as long as you use them right .. if you're worried about liver take some milk thistle that works fine .. make sure to get lots of water .. and to take 10 mg as soon as you wake up .. so it peaks with yur natural test .. the way i cycled them was ...week 1-20 mg 5 days on 2 off ... week 2 - 30 mg 5 days on 2 off ... week3 - 30 mg 5 days on 2 off .. and week 4 20 mg -5 days on 2 off .. i took a few clomids just to make sure i kept w/e i gained .. only used clomid for a week . i didnt loose a pound i kept all the way .. but it also depends on the person i guess .

Thread Information