Thread: Real BD Primo?

Scrembo is offline New Member

Real BD Primo?

Hey Bros,
    Please can you tell me if this British Dragon Primobol is real? I've had my source for a while and he's always provided a top quality service, so I am reluctant to question him too much about whether the gear is legit (he says it is). The thing that threw me off, is that compared to the pictures on the British Dragon website, the bottle shape is very different at the top. Also, in the 2 bottles you see in the pictures, there is obviously a huge difference in the volume of liquid in each. Is this normal?
    Look forward to your replies bros! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real BD Primo?-primo-002.jpg   Real BD Primo?-primo-003.jpg   Real BD Primo?-primo-006.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    The new ones are supposed to have black caps, not blue, and they have primobol written on the cap. What is the exp date on these?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Posted in wrong section

Here this might help you
    http://www.britishdragon.com/authenticity.asp

Scrembo is offline New Member
    Hi, Thanks for your comments gents. Toolman, my source informed me that the caps are in fact black as they are meant to be, but he took the pictures at night time and used a flash which made them appear slightly blue/grey.
    I've attached another picture where you can see the cap more clearly, and it does say Primobol on it. I'm unsure about the expiration date, will have to ask.
    Thanks for the website link Prada, I'm checking it out now. Keep the comments coming!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real BD Primo?-primo-004.jpg  

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    You can go to the BD website and they have a list of all of their legit suppliers. One should take a look and see if your supplier is listed.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your supplier dosnt check out on the site then i'd assume that they are fakes because i've used bd's primo many times and the caps were always green "unless there new and then there black". bd is a very popular company and there are many, many good fakes out there so if your supplier dosnt match up on there site i'd either throw them away or get it tested.

Thread Information