ZIA1 is offline New Member

EQ + Prop = cutter?

I know there are better "cutting" stacks but I was looking for some opinions on the combination of Eq and prop. Since eq is great to stack with almost anything, especially test, I was thinking that this could be for bulking. However, I know that many use test prop for cutting as it tends cause less sides than E or C. Any thoughts on Eq and prop for cutting?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    eq+prop+cutting diet will b gr8 also with bulking diet will b gr8 ur diet is the key factor for cutting or bulkin but in general it will be a good stack but put some winny @ the end

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It wont be the greatest cycle for cutting but once the water sheds off youll have a lean more defined look

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    very cool avatar prada

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks dude.
    You got some freak ass definition in your back! Keep it up

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I know there are better "cutting" stacks but I was looking for some opinions on the combination of Eq and prop. Since eq is great to stack with almost anything, especially test, I was thinking that this could be for bulking. However, I know that many use test prop for cutting as it tends cause less sides than E or C. Any thoughts on Eq and prop for cutting?
    Have you used EQ before? Many find it increases appetite, not a good thing when trying to cut.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    IMO EQ is a waste for a cutting cycle. Reason being that the typical cutter last 12 weeks or so and EQ takes more then half of that time to kick on. Also, as Joop mentioned it does effect hunger as well. I just finished running 600mgs for 3+ months and hunger was through the roof and that doesnt help when trying to create a caloric deficit. I've never been much a fan of EQ, has never really impressed me at all..................

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    IMO EQ is a waste for a cutting cycle. Reason being that the typical cutter last 12 weeks or so and EQ takes more then half of that time to kick on. Also, as Joop mentioned it does effect hunger as well. I just finished running 600mgs for 3+ months and hunger was through the roof and that doesnt help when trying to create a caloric deficit. I've never been much a fan of EQ, has never really impressed me at all..................
    3 months? Damn! I'm running it for 12 weeks and now you got me worried nothing will happen. I'm just looking for 5-10 lean lbs, some vascularity and a hunger increase though... nothing really out there? Only being run for 12 weeks, is that a realistic goal Jayhova?

Back to the topic...

As far as EQ goes for a cutter, don't risk it! And when I say don't 'risk' it, I mean the hunger. I'm hardly 4 weeks into a good cycle @ 600mg/week and I think I'm already getting hunger pangs! Vascularity, definition and hardness? Sure. But there are other drugs out there that will do an EQ-like job just without the hunger. Keep reasearchin' bro, and let us know what you decide...

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I'm just looking for 5-10 lean lbs, some vascularity and a hunger increase though... .

LBM increase, vascularity, Increased hunger. Since these are your goals EQ is perfect for you. I have ran it a couple of times and never longer then 12 weeks. Only reason is that I typically dont run long cycles.

j martini is offline Member
    Tren or masteron would be a better choice to stack with the test prop for a cutter.

Not a huge fan of EQ myself it has to run at high doses for a long period of time to get the benefits and even then all i got was a few pounds,increased hunger and vascularity WOW. Much better options that give more bang for your buck like tren or even deca .

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Tren or masteron would be a better choice to stack with the test prop for a cutter.

Not a huge fan of EQ myself it has to run at high doses for a long period of time to get the benefits and even then all i got was a few pounds,increased hunger and vascularity WOW. Much better options that give more bang for your buck like tren or even deca.

Agreed 100%

Thread Information