vein-x is offline Associate Member

Your EQ or Test Enan Blast...?

I'm coming up on the end of Week 3 of this cycle...

CYCLE
    Test Enan @ 600mg/week for weeks 1-13 x 2 injections on Mon & Thurs
    EQ @ 600mg week 1-12 x 2 injections on Mon & Thurs (mixed in with Test Enan)
    Test Prop @ 150mg/EOD weeks 1-4 and weeks 14-15
    (reduces injections = reduces "pain in the ass")

...and haven't felt TOO much. As weird as this may sound I actually had a 'nightmare' during a nap today that my gear was fake and this whole time had been wasted along with my $550. I've got classes off for the next week or so, and plan on doing some VERY intense, heavy lifting.Here's the question:

When would you expect to feel/gain from Test Enan or EQ? How many weeks should it be now before I start getting these 'massive' gains? I've already put on considerable size, and received many comments. But I'm wondering...

When people say 'I got soo many comments, it was awesome!' or 'I had to quit because I was getting too big...' it's obviously 5, 6 7 weeks into the cycle right? People aren't BLOWING UP half-way through Week 3 are they? So when EQ & Test E kick in, I'll know it for sure from the strength and the size? Finally, once I 'know' they're working, will it literally be a 'gaining frenzy' from week 5/6 through the end of the cycle? My blood levels will have spiked up to a constant 600mg Test E/EQ after ~6 weeks so from then on, shouldn't it be crazy mass until the cycle's end? Thanks for ANY replies to any of these questions, it'll really help ease my mind.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    week 4-6
    shuld feel increased appettite from eq already though

j martini is offline Member
    How much have you gained so far, and remember that AAS are not a miracle drug, they just make the process of gaining muscle easier.

And by the way anyone who says i had to quit taking steroids because i was getting to big after 1 cycle is talking out of his anus.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    week 4-6
    shuld feel increased appettite from eq already though
    Yep, I've been a little more hungry lately...

So again, from Week 5/6 through the end of the cycle should just be easy mass every week right? It seems to me that once 600mg of Test E & EQ are peaking in your bloodstream, gains should be crazy...

Bsg243 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey man i'm on a sus and Eq stack right now and i'm going into week 5 and just starting too really notice good gains. You will see some in 4 but 5-7 are my great weeks but everybody's different just give it some time you'll get some gains test and Eq take a good while to kick in nut you should start feeling really hungry I feel like i'm going to starve to f**king death all the time. Let us know how everything turns out man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsg243
    Hey man i'm on a sus and Eq stack right now and i'm going into week 5 and just starting too really notice good gains. You will see some in 4 but 5-7 are my great weeks but everybody's different just give it some time you'll get some gains test and Eq take a good while to kick in nut you should start feeling really hungry I feel like i'm going to starve to f**king death all the time. Let us know how everything turns out man.
    Take a look... it's updated every 3 days in great detail. I'm trying to get a minor in a writing career, so my log will be a LITTLE more detailed than others, to say the least...

Vein-X's *DETAILED* Cycle Log

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Id say give it a few more weeks bro. I didnt notice anything till around 7 weeks on my last cycle.....

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Takes time, usually hits me around week 5-7. That's why it's a good idea to kick start with Prop or Dbol .

Thread Information