poppapump58 is offline Member

clen and ephedrine

is it safe to take clenbuteral and ephedrine at the same time. also, can your thyroid get messed up if you take ephedrine over a long period of time.
    Last edited by poppapump58; 10-15-2001 at 12:12 PM.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Clenuterol and ephedrine are both sympathomimetics that work similarly. Many people take them together, and some alternate them every two days-every two weeks. Because they both exibit thermogenic properties they both raise your core body temperature. Ephedrine also stimulates the thyroid gland to transform LT-4 into LT-3 thus accelerating the metabolism. They are both said to display anti-catabolic proberties.

Personally I would not use them both at the same time.

Mike Guest
    When you take clen you take it in two week intervals with two weeks off inbetween - Take the ECA or hydroxycut etc etc - whatever thermogenic product you have, in the two weeks OFF clen - no need to while on it - would just increase potential dangers to BP and heart

FlexSurf is offline New Member
    How effective is/or was your clen ECa stack? It would work better if you threw in some Eq or some winny to really get cut up and hard as fuck.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    FlexSurf, Read the whole post poppapump58 was asking if you took them both together. The consensus is no!

If you want additional help on a cutting stack of AS then start a new thread...you'll get lots of input.

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    If you take them both at the same time you are risking a stroke

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Great post guys, good question too. Clem is a very potent fat burner, I would definately take the advice of the pro's here, I am starting an Xen stack this week with no juice. I wanna see how good it is..

Thread Information