Thread: Tbol by itself?

kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Question Tbol by itself?

This is my first cycle, and only want a short strength/power boost prior to my competitive season. I don't want to gain much weight.... will Tbol be effective if ran by itself? I know its better to run it with test, but would it be worth taking it alone? I'm looking for a less expensive alternative to anavar .

6-8 weeks
    50 mg/d Tbol
    Clen /Taurine combo (50-100 mg benadryl every 3rd week)

PCT
    3 weeks (do i start this immediately post cycle, or wait a couple weeks?)
    Nolva
    Clomi/tamox combo

I'm not a big advocate on oral only cycles, but I've done a few when I was younger. I wouldn't run more than 6 weeks personally. I'd also run proviron throughout to keep bloat to a minimum (not that tbol is an excessive bloater), again just a personal input. PCT starts right after cycle ends. I'd run milk thistle and liv 52 since it's your first stab at an oral.

prolly alittle more research will help you decide

Quote Originally Posted by kizza234
    This is my first cycle, and only want a short strength/power boost prior to my competitive season. I don't want to gain much weight.... will Tbol be effective if ran by itself? I know its better to run it with test, but would it be worth taking it alone? I'm looking for a less expensive alternative to anavar .

6-8 weeks
    50 mg/d Tbol
    Clen /Taurine combo (50-100 mg benadryl every 3rd week)

PCT
    3 weeks (do i start this immediately post cycle, or wait a couple weeks?)
    Nolva
    Clomi/tamox combo
    D Tbol??

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    D Tbol??

In his case the "d" means "per day" and tbol is turinabol . Sorta like dbol but less potent.

yeah i'd rather have the injections but what else is there?

Tren A would boost your strength like a mofo. It will suppress you and take some sex drive away. Nothing proviron can't take care of. Do a search on parabolan or trenbolone acetate and familiarize yourself with it first.

See...I'm always learning.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    In his case the "d" means "per day" and tbol is turinabol. Sorta like dbol but less potent.
    thanx NYC BIG MIKE...One things for sure I'll never have to much pride in this game to think I cant learn something new..I really never heard of tbol..I thought I knew all the basics....

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    thanx NYC BIG MIKE...One things for sure I'll never have to much pride in this game to think I cant learn something new..I really never heard of tbol..I thought I knew all the basics....

Then you are ahead of the curve. Pride has taken many a men to their knees. If you don't know, ask.

thanx brothaaaaaa

Then you are ahead of the curve. Pride has taken many a men to their knees. If you don't know, ask.
    I've been apart of this board for what I consider a long time..dont have alot of post but who cares. I mostly stay out of the drama that happens here ..That search button has all the quest and answers I need..

Milky87 is offline Member
    ^ I like him.

Tren A would boost your strength like a mofo. It will suppress you and take some sex drive away. Nothing proviron can't take care of. Do a search on parabolan or trenbolone acetate and familiarize yourself with it first.
    thanks a lot

Thread Information