jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Prozac and steroids

Has anyone been on anti depressents and done a cycle? What does the PCT feel like since anti depressents are supposed to keep your feelings at a constant level. I've been presribed prozac and want to use it soon but I don't w3ant to be feeling super great during the cycle and when post cycle comes i feel sad and think the meds don't work good.

Jdog55

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    It will surpress your hunger a little compared to normal. Thats about all i noticed...

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    how was post cycle

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Same. When your on it you wont notice a huge change right away. its so gradual that when you look back 2 months ago you will be like "i cant believe i used to be like that" but its nothing like drinking a beer and feeling it after you take a pill.

Its very gradual and your sex drive will go down as well. Basically all the things that you binge on to release the dopamine will go away.

I have a huge sex drive when and when im on anti depressants it makes me feel more "normal".

It basically just steady's you out some. Youwill see what i am talking about. It shouldnt affect your cycle. Except for maybe hunger and your sex drive.

Other then that youshould be fine.

Thread Information