testSO916 is offline Junior Member

is it my liver or back?

hey my lower-middle back have started to hurt a lot in the last 3 days...im not sure if its just my back hurting cause the winny or if its my liver? its on the right hang side of my back, so im wondering while on roids what side of the lobe of the liver hurts...the right or left? any ideas..

biganfg is offline Associate Member
    Look, i had a similar problem of my shitty dbol . One side started hurting and then both did after about a week, i realised it was my kidneys. What i did was up my multi-vitamins and drank up to 8 ltrs of water a day to flush out what ever fluid build up occurs in ur kidneys (Atleast that is the hypothisis me and my bro came down to). Anywayz the shit is terrible pain had it for about 2 weeks all up, u gotta tuff it out.

onehundredk is offline Member
    i had the back problem as well...and sides...dont think its from kidneys, or liver! my kidneys were not stressed (normal urine), and my liver shouldnt, 1000mg/ed of milk thistle, and i dont take orals...anyways...i figure its from the deca ...or if your takin the winni, it gives you sore joints...well ovbiously your back isnt a joint...BUT...your muscles are gettin very strong, and your body needs to catch up...when your doing those bicep curls, deadlifts, squats, etc. (excersies that puts stress on the lower back) its from too much weight. yes itll hurt, mine got better in about 3 days. you should be takin glucosamine with the winni, to strengthen your joints and ligaments.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    hey my lower-middle back have started to hurt a lot in the last 3 days...im not sure if its just my back hurting cause the winny or if its my liver? its on the right hang side of my back, so im wondering while on roids what side of the lobe of the liver hurts...the right or left? any ideas..
    Your liver is to the right front,under your rib cage.Could be the kidneys though.If the burning-like sensation is in the lower back going down into your glutes then it's back pumps.Nothing you can do about that.Constant pain would be kidneys.drink plenty of water and cranberry extract,or juice to flush them out.

~Pinnacle~

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    What is your cycle?

If it is your kidneys, flush with cranberry extract in water.

Is there an echo in here?...lol..

aite thanks...cycle is 50mg winny depot EOD and 30mg tabs on days i dont inject..and 400 mg of EQ once a week..

Quote Originally Posted by testSO916
    aite thanks...cycle is 50mg winny depot EOD and 30mg tabs on days i dont inject..and 400 mg of EQ once a week..
    No Test huh brutha?And your EQ dose is on the light side.Might want to consider 600 mgs weekly split into 2 shots.

~Pinnacle~

i was taking sust 400mg once a week..but dropped that...im way to bloated as it is...i can deff. tell the differance without it in there as far as fatique and sex drive..but i like the results more.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Winny gives me insane back pumps, got so bad last time I ran it; some days I couldn't do squats, so it def. could be back pumps as was stated earlier by Pinn.

Thread Information