Thread: accutane

joker620 is offline New Member

accutane

I just started taking accutane.I'm suppose to do it for 8 months. Has anyone ever did a cycle while going to the doctor and getting blood work every month.Will anything show up telling him that I'm on a cycle.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by joker620
    I just started taking accutane.I'm suppose to do it for 8 months. Has anyone ever did a cycle while going to the doctor and getting blood work every month.Will anything show up telling him that I'm on a cycle.

I ran accutane for 5 months and was cycling at the time. The doc knew I was cycling and wasnt too happy about it. Either way the bloodwork came back normal every single month and he was very surprised but happy. I didnt cylce any orals only depots at that time and took all precautions regarding health. Accutane was one of the best things I've ever done...

Thats great because I'm going to do a mini-cycle in a couple of weeks.Was their any just in one special thing or was it just cholesteral.

Thanks bro

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker620
    Thats great because I'm going to do a mini-cycle in a couple of weeks.Was their any just in one special thing or was it just cholesteral.

Thanks bro
    just stick with inject...the orals will toxic your liver more...the accutane is already very toxic to your liver...the main reason for the bloodtest is yes cholesteral, but also liver. unless...1000mg/ed milk thistle, even if not takin orals, its very good for the liver.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    acctune cleared up my skin real good but damn i felt sorry for the girl i was messin around with when i was takin it (chapped lips like woah!)

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    acctune cleared up my skin real good but damn i felt sorry for the girl i was messin around with when i was takin it (chapped lips like woah!)
    haha i hear that!! i got the same thing goin on it sucks...i got acne REALLY bad so who cycled after they were done with accutane treatment and didnt break out again? and who did?

and to your question no they dont test for steroids but like everyone said stay away from orals as the accutane is already toxic

bump

sorry bump again...did anyone get acne after accutane from cycling?

i have been 1 yr off after my 8 mths 40mg daily accutane i cycled 3 times and got a bit of acne on my back only but abit my face is clear still thanks god!!!!

and btw i cycled while ac****ane aswell i even tok d balls 30mg daily and my liver values were still ok i had no problems!!

Thanks everybody for your input that helps out alot.I only do inject any way.

Thanks Bro

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro...how many mg r u taking of Accutane..?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Joker, who's got you taken Tane for 8 months? My dermy said the recommended time is never over 5 months.

I ran 60mgs ED for 5 months...........

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Bro...how many mg r u taking of Accutane..?
    im taking 80mg/ed as prescribed my by dermatologist she goes by weight im using the roche geltabs and im still breaking out my face is fine by my lower back and shoulders are still dotted pretty bad and my chest isnt that bad but it's there

bump

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    im taking 80mg/ed as prescribed my by dermatologist she goes by weight im using the roche geltabs and im still breaking out my face is fine by my lower back and shoulders are still dotted pretty bad and my chest isnt that bad but it's there
    How long have you bin on accutane. ive bin on for 13 weeks of 20 and still getting acne on back but not as bad but still getting it. My lips are so f@#king chaped!

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    How long have you bin on accutane. ive bin on for 13 weeks of 20 and still getting acne on back but not as bad but still getting it. My lips are so f@#king chaped!
    my lips are nasty my gf hates it...and ive been on about as long as you maybe a little longer and im still getting it hopefully by the end ill be all cleared because im starting cycle again in march maybe april

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    I was thinking about accutane, do the chapped lips eventually stop ? i assume so, and does it make your skin really dry?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    I was thinking about accutane, do the chapped lips eventually stop ? i assume so, and does it make your skin really dry?
    yes your skin does get very dry adn im constantly putting on chapstick..but it is worth it if you have acne because dry skin and chapped lips can be easily cured...if you are resorting to accutane obviously your acne cant be easily cured

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    my lips are nasty my gf hates it...and ive been on about as long as you maybe a little longer and im still getting it hopefully by the end ill be all cleared because im starting cycle again in march maybe april
    Same here looking to run a cycle in march-apr to. Hopefully the tane works cause im looking to cycle tren .

Thread Information