YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

feel like im gonna die... couple questions...

well my last cycle i took fina prop and towards the end i was doing eq/ winny/ prop

anyways i had no problems with that cyc (other the the abscesses i got towards the end)

now i have a hard case of prop fever and its been there for a few days.. also i dont know whats worse the pain in my quads or the wanting to yack 24/7..
    1st question) i know other people have asked this but i want fresh info... can i expect to feel like this my whole cycle even though it didnt happen the first time?

my cycle this time is 100mg prop ed 600 mg eq every 6 days (3/3) btw should i change it to 3/4 so every 7 days? and winny 50 mg ed (btw can i just run winny for 2 weeks and then switch to fina? i dont like winny but i already paied for 20 mls,
    2nd question) Do i need to be doing prop ed so i can hit 700 mg of prop per week in order to surpass my 600 mg of eq per week?

ok i know thats like 4 questions but please im desperate im really relying on u guys to tell me wut to do...

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    well my last cycle i took fina prop and towards the end i was doing eq/ winny/ prop

anyways i had no problems with that cyc (other the the abscesses i got towards the end)

now i have a hard case of prop fever and its been there for a few days.. also i dont know whats worse the pain in my quads or the wanting to yack 24/7..
    1st question) i know other people have asked this but i want fresh info... can i expect to feel like this my whole cycle even though it didnt happen the first time?

my cycle this time is 100mg prop ed 600 mg eq every 6 days (3/3) btw should i change it to 3/4 so every 7 days? and winny 50 mg ed (btw can i just run winny for 2 weeks and then switch to fina? i dont like winny but i already paied for 20 mls,
    2nd question) Do i need to be doing prop ed so i can hit 700 mg of prop per week in order to surpass my 600 mg of eq per week?

ok i know thats like 4 questions but please im desperate im really relying on u guys to tell me wut to do...
    whoa, yea prop and winni should be everyday, it gets out of your system quick. not sure on switchin, i kno that if you switch to fina, then your kinda starting all over. stick it out with winni til the end of the cycle, and never do winni again...anavar next time perhaps. you should have 100mg of test more than the drug (eq) so yes 700mg of prop/wk:600mg of eq/wk...but im not educated on eq, so im not too sure on the dosages...now im interested in your fever and nausia...around your injection site, are you swollen? red? irritated? if so, you might have cellulotis...if not...i know winni can rip up your stomach if you dont eat the right stuff...hows the diet? but im not sure on throwing up...its usually the shits...

i have 0 swelling 0 irritation .. i cant sleep tho cause every time i move in my bed i wake up from intense pain.. which is whats happenening now cause im trying to sleep.. my stomach does feel like crap tho even though i dont have the shits.. if its possible winny is the cause i will throw it out so fast.. anyone please some info on this?

i have 0 swelling 0 irritation .. i cant sleep tho cause every time i move in my bed i wake up from intense pain.. which is whats happenening now cause im trying to sleep.. my stomach does feel like crap tho even though i dont have the shits.. if its possible winny is the cause i will throw it out so fast.. anyone please some info on this?
    are you rotating injection sites?

yes of course heh

thighs quads and glutes

yes of course heh

thighs quads and glutes

hm, im not sure why you are gettin these symptoms. for someone to help the guy out.

Smile

heh, thanks alot, i might have to drop prop if no one can give me a reason to keep doing it.. i do want too keep water retention to a mininum but not at the cost of my workouts/diet/health

ive been on it for about 2 weeks now didnt get fever untill 2nd week when i started doin ed

heh, thanks alot, i might have to drop prop if no one can give me a reason to keep doing it.. i do want too keep water retention to a mininum but not at the cost of my workouts/diet/health

ive been on it for about 2 weeks now didnt get fever untill 2nd week when i started doin ed
    hm switch it to 100mg everyother day and winni 50mg everyotherday...you actually might be overdosed...in 1 weeks, let me know how you feel, perhaps drop the EQ, since its more of a bulker than a cutter..
    Last edited by onehundredk; 12-26-2005 at 04:19 AM.

u think so.. everyone on this board says anything under 50 mg ed for winny is not effective, i want some bulk just no water retention.. plus i need to be hitting prop every day so i hit 700mg prop cause im doing 600mg eq per week and i hear test should be higher then eq

u think so.. everyone on this board says anything under 50 mg ed for winny is not effective, i want some bulk just no water retention.. plus i need to be hitting prop every day so i hit 700mg prop cause im doing 600mg eq per week and i hear test should be higher then eq
    yes it should, but eq is a bulker not a cutter...winni is a cutter, shouldnt mix, and yes, im sorry, the winni 50mg ed and the prop 100mg eod

what are you takin for anti-estrogens? and at what doses?

none right now

:bump:

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    people are full of shit. i remember when 50mg eod winstrol was the norm. a lot of people on this board are full of shit, and they rely on drugs solely, instead of training and diet as well. run your prop and winstrol eod and try your eq at 400. after a week or two you should feel much better. then you can try your prop ed and knock your eq back to 600. if you feel fine and want to start winstrol ed after this-go for it.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope that you get better Yorgo so you can start hitting the gym hard again.

thanks bud

Thread Information