adam29_au is offline New Member

Question Help with 3rd cycle?

I need help with my third cycle as my 2nd was a waste of time. My first cycle consisted of a cycle of 400mg deca and 15mg dianabol for eight weeks straight. The results were fantastic. I didn't gain a pound but the body composition changes were incredible with at least a thirty percent increase in strength. I maintained these results completely.

My second cycle consisted of Sustanon only in the dose of 500mg once a week for 10 weeks. I only gained about 2 kilograms and maybe 10 percent increase in strength.

This has pissed me off and I have now gone and got myself ready for a lets get serious cycle. I have purchased 32 ampoules of Sustanon 250, 10mls of Trenbolone Acetate 150mg/ml, 320 Azolol tabs(Stanozolol 5mg) and 30mls of Deca 100mg/ml.

Could you please help me to construct my third cycle with the above mentioned products. I have all the access to post cycle products I need from a helpful doctor so don't worry about help with this. All help greatly appreciated.

Current Stats:

6 foot tall
    29 years of age
    92 kilograms bodyweight
    12% bodyfat
    12 years training experience

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can try this!
    sustanon -500-mgs ew 1-8/10
    deca (fast acting)-400mgs ew 1-8/10
    trenebolone-50mgs ed 1-8/10
    winstrol -50 mgs ed 6/8-10/12
    nolva 20mgs ed (for the whole cycle+pct)
    bromo(progestin blocker if needed)
    (If you have decent genetics, you will explode from this cycle!)
    Last edited by vitor; 12-26-2005 at 05:24 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If you didnt put on weight in the cycles, dont blame the gear (unless its fakeof course) you just arnt eating enough. Post up the diet you would typically be on in a cycle

I eat the exact diet recommended by AST Sports Science for my body type. 4 grams per kilo protein intake and roughly 3500 calories.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well if you didnt grown on hat diet then something is seriously wrong somewhere. How long have you been working out ? How often ?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Fake gear is always a possiblity!

The first cycle worked with what I took in my opinion. I didn't get the bodyweight increase but hardened up significantly and the arm measurement went up almost an inch. It just seemed to cut me up heaps. With the second cylce should I have gotten significant gains out of 2mls of Sustanon a week at a bodyweight of 200 pounds or would I need more like 4mls. The sust is real as I have checked with the other guys in the gym who are taking exactly the same batch. I just don't understand how the first cycle worked and the second didn't. Maybe I overtrained or maybe the more highly anabolic substances react better with my body. I have been training for 12 years and only slightly increased my training frequency during the sustanon cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wrong post my bad
    Last edited by Booz; 12-26-2005 at 06:04 AM.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam29_au
    The first cycle worked with what I took in my opinion. I didn't get the bodyweight increase but hardened up significantly and the arm measurement went up almost an inch. It just seemed to cut me up heaps. With the second cylce should I have gotten significant gains out of 2mls of Sustanon a week at a bodyweight of 200 pounds or would I need more like 4mls. The sust is real as I have checked with the other guys in the gym who are taking exactly the same batch. I just don't understand how the first cycle worked and the second didn't. Maybe I overtrained or maybe the more highly anabolic substances react better with my body. I have been training for 12 years and only slightly increased my training frequency during the sustanon cycle.
    imo if u have switched ur cycles by doing sust as a 1st cycle & deca & dbol 4 the second cycle u would have grown from both of them

numero uno is offline New Member
    get big =eat big
    easy as that

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Bud, your not ready for the Tren . General consensus is that you save for after 5 good cycles. Sounds like your first 2 dont count.
    Last edited by superfat73; 12-28-2005 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information