Thread: test flu?

smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

test flu?

Two days ago I began my cycle and injected a mix i have.

100mg/test prop
    75mg/tren ace
    50mg/winstrol

The following day (yesterday) I had the flu really bad. Aching, headache, fever.. is that a direct result from what I had taken? I was also wondering if I took another shot tonight if I would be sick again tomorrow or if my body would be used to it.

bump

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You will get used to it however I think the tren will make you continuously perspire.

how long do you think it takes to get used to it.. at least so i dont have flu-like symptoms? if i take another shot (2nd one) tonight you think i'll be sick tomorrow or is it just like that for your first shot?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    how long do you think it takes to get used to it.. at least so i dont have flu-like symptoms? if i take another shot (2nd one) tonight you think i'll be sick tomorrow or is it just like that for your first shot?
    Bro I really couldn't tell you. I get really bad Test flu from Prop and I feel it all the way through. I gues it just depends on how your body adapts to it.

roger24 is offline Banned
    i dont get anything from taking any kind of test, guiss im luckey

yea its weird, i have taken test enan before at 500mg/week and never had any flu-like symptoms. this time i was sick as a dog after my first shot. headache, fever, body aches. i guess i will try another shot and just have plenty of tylenol on hand tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    yea its weird, i have taken test enan before at 500mg/week and never had any flu-like symptoms. this time i was sick as a dog after my first shot. headache, fever, body aches. i guess i will try another shot and just have plenty of tylenol on hand tomorrow.
    Bro prop is notourious for test flu and painfil Injection sites. I have no prob with enth either

jonasb is offline New Member
    when I use tren Im always sweating with flu like symotoms that come and go. If not for this I would run this bad ass drug in every cycle

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I got the flu one time from prop but in a day or so it went away and I had a really productive cycle.
    Hopefully the same will happen for you.

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    when i took sust and enanthate i got sick both times for like 2 or 3 days then was fine...when i took prop i was sick the entire first bottle...started the second bottle and same thing happened so i dropped it...i couldnt function...i was shivering, lethargic, achy...it sucked!!! I only had it on the days i took it though which was every other day!

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    i had a constant stuffy/runny nose all the way through my test cycle. I only missed a total of 3 days in the gym from it this whole 12wks. I think its more from constant grind of class, work and the all of a sudden cold weather.

vitamind is offline New Member
    Yeah, I'm in about my 5th week of my test prop/EQ cycle and have had (what I assume is) the test flu for about the past 3 weeks. Sore throat, runny nose, hacking up a lung...good times... Nothing terrible, but definitely ill. I know it's different for everybody, but I hope this goes away soon. My last cycle of test (using Sust 250) I had the flu for about 3 days then it went away. I have noticed (on both Test Prop and Sust) that when I start sweating in the gym I'll get what feels like hot itchy tingling all over my body. Anybody else getting that?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    I am getting the hot tingling sensations for the past couple of weeks. I am in my ninth week of 875mg's ew of enanthate and 600mg's deca . I jump started the first 4 wks with 50mg's dbol ed. Right now i am sick off of my butt! Aching all over knees, lower back, headaches, coughing and runny nose. Shouldn't be to late for the test flu? Is it something just going around?

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy29
    I am getting the hot tingling sensations for the past couple of weeks. I am in my ninth week of 875mg's ew of enanthate and 600mg's deca. I jump started the first 4 wks with 50mg's dbol ed. Right now i am sick off of my butt! Aching all over knees, lower back, headaches, coughing and runny nose. Shouldn't be to late for the test flu? Is it something just going around?
    Hmmmm...usually the test flu hits anywhere from week 2-5.Coughing and runny nose ISN'T the Test flu,but more like the regular old flu.You are just going to have to ride it out bro.Get plenty of rest,force feed yourself if neccesary,and keep up with your shots.

~Pinnacle~

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    bump...

Too soon for test flu. Probably got the real flu that's goin around the country right now. Flu bug takes about 3 days to incubate. Trace your steps to 3 days ago...probably touched of hung around someone who had the flu.

Rest and plenty of liquids..

Don't know how the juice will affect your cold...

should i continue to train?

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    Whoa...i think this thread was highjacked.

Never-the-less...i think its a personal decision. Personally...i can't train while sick. I'm a ectomorph...and need my rest when sick. Some mesomorph types can train right through a cold-flu or whatever. Not fun but i see guys at the gym training with red noses (or maybe that's the coke their snorting???).

Work schedule and the fact that you are ON....make it a hard decision. If you are on the juice...then train. If you are goin to drop it...then stop training and wait for the flu to pass...

IMHO

Thread Information