symmetry101 is offline Associate Member

Finally decided on my next cycle

Looks like I finally have my cycle down. I plan on keeping it simple. Weeks 1-10 500 mgs cypionate , weeks 1-14 600 mgs eq, weeks 11-12 250 mgs cypionate, weeks 9-14 40 mg var, ED .5 mg armidex, ED 10 mg nolva. I have slight gyno that you can barely tell I have but want to keep that from proggressing at all. I also lose hair on cycles so I am staying away from alot compounds that I would like to use and i've been on propecia.. I also plan on running hgh through out for 6 months starting febuary 1st. I've tried almost all compounds out there at one time or another and just decided to keep it simple. I found that 500mgs of test is all I need, i've run 750 mgs before with not too much more in the signs of gains. Never ran eq at 600 i've only ran it at 400 so I wanna see the difference in that. I'm just looking for 12-15 pounds of lean muscle. I'm almost 5'8 178 lbs but bf 6.5%. In no way is my goal to be a mass monster but do wanna have a little more size. Any suggestions welcomed.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good.

1. Don't taper the test, keep it at 500mg for your final 2 weeks.
    2. Run your cyp up to week 15, as it takes 2 weeks to clear (from memory) and EQ takes 3.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    Good point on the timing of ending the test, I do wanna make sure that there is some test while the eq is winding off. I'm pretty sure the cyp takes a little over 2 weeks to clear, I know enthate is two weeks and cyp. is a little longer of an ester.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    good luck with your cycle. looks pretty good to me me considering your goals and experience.

Thread Information