Thread: Prop ?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member

Smile Prop ?

Hey guys I had a quick question on the prop kick starter I did for my cycle. I'm running test c 600mg/wk & Eq 400mg/wk and I did a prop kick starter for the first 4 wks. Now I just sopped taking the prop a week ago and I can totally tell a difference. I'm not hungry as often my libido has gone down a little, my strength is still ok but damm I liked how I felt on the prop. I'm starting wk 6 today and I can barley tell I'm on anything, the prop made a big difference. Does anybody else get this when they do a prop kick starter ?

IMHO use of prop, in addition to long acting esters, throughout is MUCH better. Just using enanthate will lead to troughs in plasma T.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    IMHO use of prop, in addition to long acting esters, throughout is MUCH better. Just using enanthate will lead to troughs in plasma T.

Zapp is offline Banned
    The cyp and eq is in your system now. You shouldn't be noticing that big of a difference coming off of prop if any at all. Sure it's just not in your head?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Run the prop for longer then. Run it from weeks 1-6 or the final 4-6 weeks of your cycle if it gave that much of a difference.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when that eq levels out in your system you will be hungry. you just need 1 or 2 more weeks. then you will start to feel the effects of the test-e and eq

Thread Information