Thread: no test cycle

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

no test cycle

I know everyone stands by test but I would like to try something different this cycle to get lean gains and avoid the EXCESSIVE ACNE that is still there during accutane...

1-14 EQ 600mg/wk
    6-14 Proviron 50mg/ED For density and help with libido
    1-PCT Nolva 20mg/ED
    13-17 Winistrol tabs 50mg/ed

PCT Nolva &Clomid

If everyone agrees that I should definetly use test I want to use an enanthate @ 250mg/ew at the most because I broke out so bad last time

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    OK so you dont wont to run test fine. but why do you have nolv in the cycle and at that dose??

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    OK so you dont wont to run test fine. but why do you have nolv in the cycle and at that dose??
    i know water retention really isnt an issue with EQ but i BLEW UP last time on test so i figured it was cheap enough and couldnt hurt to run with EQ only...would you recommend taking it totally out of the cycle just keeping proviron and save nolva for PCT? and do you think 10-15 lbs of lean keepable muscle could come from this cycle??

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I know everyone stands by test but I would like to try something different this cycle to get lean gains and avoid the EXCESSIVE ACNE that is still there during accutane...

1-14 EQ 600mg/wk
    6-14 Proviron 50mg/ED For density and help with libido
    1-PCT Nolva 20mg/ED
    13-17 Winistrol tabs 50mg/ed

PCT Nolva &Clomid

If everyone agrees that I should definetly use test I want to use an enanthate @ 250mg/ew at the most because I broke out so bad last time
    I don't think it's a bad idea, definitley better then a deca only cycle. However, I think you're gonna get a lot of mixed reviews on this subject. Personally, I would add in the test enth at 250mg just to make sure your libido is okay, the proviron will add to this effect, and it will also free up more of your bound test. However, I must recommend that you have all your PCT in check, SERM's and AI's. Because of the rebound effect proviron will have on your estrogen levels it's imperritive that you are also taking a SERM (nolva) and an AI during PCT (Adex) to minimize circulating estrogen, while brining up your natty test levels with the clomid.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    and do you think 10-15 lbs of lean keepable muscle could come from this cycle??
    I highly doubt it.More like 5-6 pounds.But I certainly hope you can pull off 10 lbs with EQ only.

~Pinnacle~

Blog Entries
    what i would do is drop the prov to 25mg day and take the nolv out

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what i would do is drop the prov to 25mg day and take the nolv out
    yeah that sounds good

but if i did throw in the 250 mg test-e EW would it help me with gaining the weight or would it just basically keep my libido in check?

bump

joop is offline Junior Member
    If you're looking to do a cycle without test, which I can understand, why are you going with EQ? I assume you're looking for decent mass, well EQ only isn't gonna give you that. Why not go with tren , or tren and dbol ? This is more likely gonna give you the 10-15lbs you're looking. In fact, I'll guarantee tren/dbol will give you 15lbs if you run it for long enough

Blog Entries
    libido only mostly

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    If you're looking to do a cycle without test, which I can understand, why are you going with EQ? I assume you're looking for decent mass, well EQ only isn't gonna give you that. Why not go with tren , or tren and dbol ? This is more likely gonna give you the 10-15lbs you're looking. In fact, I'll guarantee tren/dbol will give you 15lbs if you run it for long enough
    the only reason im leaving out test is the acne that it gave me...dont get me wrong i loved how i felt when i was on 500mg/week it was great but i broke out pretty bad on the cycle and TERRIBLE when i came off..i heard tren makes you break out really bad and i know dbols do...dont get me wrong i appreciate everyones advice in here but im just looking to not break out so i can hit the beach in the summer without having a million acne dots

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron will keep libodo high on a EQ- only-cycle, so dont very about that. But why not switch the compounds and run this instead(This cycle will give no acne):
    primo-1 gram 1-12
    t-bol- 50 mgs ed 1-8 (kickstart)
    proviron 25 mgs ed (yust for keeping libodo high)

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Proviron will keep libodo high on a EQ- only-cycle, so dont very about that. But why not switch the compounds and run this instead(This cycle will give no acne):
    primo-1 gram 1-12
    there is nothing i would love more than to run a cycle like that but i have no way of getting those compounds and the primo is injectable right and it has to be taken everyday?

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    primo-1 gram 1-12

Is proviron 25mg enough to keep your libido high with a stack like that? Seems you would want to take at least 50mg

there is nothing i would love more than to run a cycle like that but i have no way of getting those compounds and the primo is injectable right and it has to be taken everyday?
    Primo comes in oral to. 150mgs ed is about 400mgs ew. So I would recomend injectable. In my last cycle I used primo at a gram per week plus tren and winny(amaizing gains) so with the primo I injected 400mgs wed, 200 mgs friday, 200mgs sunday and 200mgs monday. But primo takes about 4-weeks to kick in so an oral kick-start is a good idea. "The best cycle Ive ever been on".

Primo comes in oral to. 150mgs ed is about 400mgs ew. So I would recomend injectable. In my last cycle I used primo at a gram per week plus tren and winny(amaizing gains) so with the primo I injected 400mgs wed, 200 mgs friday, 200mgs sunday and 200mgs monday. But primo takes about 4-weeks to kick in so an oral kick-start is a good idea. "The best cycle Ive ever been on".
    that is the worst...well its good for you i guess ill just have to keep searching because id love to get into a cycle like that thanks guys

150mgs ed is about 400mgs ew.

the only reason im leaving out test is the acne that it gave me...dont get me wrong i loved how i felt when i was on 500mg/week it was great but i broke out pretty bad on the cycle and TERRIBLE when i came off..i heard tren makes you break out really bad and i know dbols do...dont get me wrong i appreciate everyones advice in here but im just looking to not break out so i can hit the beach in the summer without having a million acne dots
    Dude, I am not knocking the fact that you're leaving test out. I am just saying, since you're not running test - why have you chosen EQ only. But, you are wrong about tren and dbol . I also broke out badly on my first cycle of sust. Well, I have not broken out at all on my last 4 cycles which have included tren and dbol.

Edit: Sorry, it's not EQ only, you have some winny at the end there - can't see that doing much for gains though.

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    EQ=equipose.
    Anabolic /Androgenic steroid (for injection)
    Avg Dose: 150-500mg per wk
    Acne: Rare
    Aromatization: About 50% less than test
    Liver toxic: NONE
    High Anabolic moderate androgenic
    DHT Conversion: Low
    Active Life: 7-9days

Boldenone is available as a veternarian steriod under various trade names. It is a vet steroid but ususally high quality because it is used on MILLION DOLLAR race horses. One of the safest and most effective steroids used by both power lifters and BB. I would combine this with a little Winstrol ...about 25-50mg per week.

Also...cut the dosage back to 500mg and cut the length of the cycle to 8 weeks. Shit comes in 250ml vials....

Most i would do is this:
    1-8 eq, 500 mg wk
    4-8 win, 50mg wk

Good luck...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    not really the best cycle bro, the proviron hopefully will stop u having too many issues

Quote Originally Posted by johnsiegal
    EQ=equipose.
    Anabolic /Androgenic steroid (for injection)
    Avg Dose: 150-500mg per wk
    Acne: Rare
    Aromatization: About 50% less than test
    Liver toxic: NONE
    High Anabolic moderate androgenic
    DHT Conversion: Low
    Active Life: 7-9days

Boldenone is available as a veternarian steriod under various trade names. It is a vet steroid but ususally high quality because it is used on MILLION DOLLAR race horses. One of the safest and most effective steroids used by both power lifters and BB. I would combine this with a little Winstrol ...about 25-50mg per week.

Also...cut the dosage back to 500mg and cut the length of the cycle to 8 weeks. Shit comes in 250ml vials....

Most i would do is this:
    1-8 eq, 500 mg wk
    4-8 win, 50mg wk

Good luck...
    thanks for the advice but the eq i get is 200mg/ml so its a 10ml vial and id be going 50mg/ed not every week with the winny

and james c...what would you recommend for a better cycle? tren is not available to me and neither is primo (not yet anyways)
    everyone seems to be recommending these and i dont think im interested in dbol because they lack quality gains and are very androgenic

little-one is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the advice but the eq i get is 200mg/ml so its a 10ml vial and id be going 50mg/ed not every week with the winny

and james c...what would you recommend for a better cycle? tren is not available to me and neither is primo (not yet anyways)
    everyone seems to be recommending these and i dont think im interested in dbol because they lack quality gains and are very androgenic
    dbol ravaged me with acne....not a good choice for what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    150mgs ed of oral primo will substitute about 400mgs ew of injecteble.

Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    dbol ravaged me with acne....not a good choice for what you are looking for
    thats exactly what everyone says because of its high androgenic properties..i dunno where anyone gets off saying dbols doesnt give acne..i guess its just personal preference

Thread Information