Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex vs Clomid Any DIff? PCT help

I am in the week 8 of a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250 (187.5 mg every 3 days...437.5 mg/week). I am planning on only using Nolvadex as part of my pct. Is this a bad idea? I read so much about clomid, but always thought Nolva did the same thing. I am totally confused.

I do not think I am using amounts to warrant drastic PCT, but want to be sure.....Please help.

BTW.......I have put on about 18 lbs so far.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I am in the week 8 of a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250 (187.5 mg every 3 days...437.5 mg/week). I am planning on only using Nolvadex as part of my pct. Is this a bad idea? I read so much about clomid, but always thought Nolva did the same thing. I am totally confused.

I do not think I am using amounts to warrant drastic PCT, but want to be sure.....Please help.

BTW.......I have put on about 18 lbs so far.
    keep eating and you will continue to grow...but better safe than sorry with PCT...i know a lot of members here would recommend clomid 100mg/ed for a month and nolva 20 mg/ed for a month or clomid 300/100/50 i wouldnt risk using only nolva for your PCT

Thanks........

OK......but what is the difference? Does nolva help stimulate natural test production?

And where to get clomid?........

Thanks........

OK......but what is the difference? Does nolva help stimulate natural test production?

Thanks........

ARR..they are research chemicals you can use on your pets click the banner in the upper right hand corner you can also get nolva there i know clomid is better at stimulating the HPTA to up your natural test levels more than nolva...nolva will block estrogen use both in PCT

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Thanks........

Nolva will stimulate testosterone production. It has been recorded that it has raised natural testosterone production in infertile men. Read Hooker's Profile on Clomid in the Profiles Forum. 20mg Nolva is equivalant to approx. 150mg of Clomid.

However, I am using Clomid/Nolva and are recovering well from my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Nolva will stimulate testosterone production. It has been recorded that it has raised natural testosterone production in infertile men. Read Hooker's Profile on Clomid in the Profiles Forum. 20mg Nolva is equivalant to approx. 150mg of Clomid.

However, I am using Clomid/Nolva and are recovering well from my first cycle.
    i think the 20mg nolv=150mg clomid as far as estrogen suppression goes not stimulating LH..correct me if im wrong but if this was true would people run just nolva if it was that much more powerful than clomid thats JMHO please correct me if im wrong

and everyone here stresses the use of clomid for PCT

Nolvadex raised levels of FSH, LH and testosterone . This information can be obtained by reading Hooker's Profile on Nolvadex.

- Stimulation of calcitonin secretory capacity by increased serum levels of testosterone in men treated with tamoxifen . Int J Androl. 1987 Dec;10(6):747-51.
    - Hormonal changes in tamoxifen treated men with idiopathic oligozoospermia Exp Clin Endocrinol. 1988 Dec;92(2):211-6.

Well I think my DOGS balls are worth 45$ bucks. How is clomid administered? Is it taken orally? Shot?

I have to check around and see where the best place to get clomid is. I would rather a packaged tablet than that bottle on ARR.

Well I think my DOGS balls are worth 45$ bucks. How is clomid administered? Is it taken orally? Shot?

I have to check around and see where the best place to get clomid is. I would rather a packaged tablet than that bottle on ARR.
    It comes in tablet form taken orally.

Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED on the day of your last shot, and run through PCT.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    trust me, the arr is SOOO much better than pre-packaged stuff and believe me, you know it is real...I know many have been going the nolva only route, but i have just finished the clomid/nolva pct plan and it seems to have worked for me...personally, i havnt tried the only nolva pct, so im not gonna remark beyond that...

I am taking Sustanon 250......shouldnt i wait atleast 18 days before starting PCT? I have no problems with gyno..

is the ARR stuff shot or taken orally?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Drop the clomid and use nolva for PCT.

40mg for 3 weeks
    20mg for 1 week or until balls are back.

Thread Information