Thread: help with hgh

whitegorilla is offline New Member

help with hgh

i have three kits of hgh on order also comeing with 4 bottles of enathate. heard diffrent opinions on takeing enathate with hgh. i currently weigh 240 with about 18% body fat. looking to lose bodyfat but get solid muscle with it. is it a good idea to tmix the two.. any info will be helpfull thanks in advance.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Absolutely! You should combine the two. Your past aas experience would let me know how much to recommend, but generically speaking 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, along with 6iu hgh/ed for twice that should yield good results that you can keep. (Yes you still need pct for the test even though you're still on hgh)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    post this in the gh forum mate you will get better responses in the correct forum.
    by the looks of the question i would do a lot of research before you attempt a cycle coz it looks like you dont really know wat to do with growth!not a flame mate!
    you really need to have run gh for 3 months before puttin in any roids but you will be told that and more in the gh forum!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    post this in the gh forum mate you will get better responses in the correct forum.
    by the looks of the question i would do a lot of research before you attempt a cycle coz it looks like you dont really know wat to do with growth!not a flame mate!
    you really need to have run gh for 3 months before puttin in any roids but you will be told that and more in the gh forum!
    Agreed.

HGH can have some nasty permanent sides.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    gh is safe at moderate doses, but like booz said you really want to be on for at least 2-3 months before you start juice- this way your growth is starting to work and then you can get synergistic effects of adding steroids .

whitegorilla is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice guys i will repost in gh forum.

Thread Information