silvernblack is offline Junior Member

can i sub eq for deca?

im running a deca 600mg pw and test e 500mg pw cycle im a month into it. and im running out of deca. can i sub in eq for deca after i run out. or should i just leave it both out?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by silvernblack
    im running a deca 600mg pw and test e 500mg pw cycle im a month into it. and im running out of deca. can i sub in eq for deca after i run out. or should i just leave it both out?
    Get more Deca and finish your cycle.

Deca and EQ are very different. Deca is a 19-Nor whilst EQ is more closely related to testosterone .

EQ is used mainly for cutting, whilst Deca is used mostly for mass gaining.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    hes right...so if you absolutely cant get more deca , just finish off with the test...how long was your cycle?

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    EQ is used mainly for cutting
    wtf?
    EQ is great to throw into a mass cycle. Test/EQ/dbol , oh yeah

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    wtf?
    EQ is great to throw into a mass cycle. Test/EQ/dbol , oh yeah
    Some are of this school of thought. Bulk or cut boils down to diet for me. I can bulk on winny if I'm eating 6000 cals/day

On a side note EQ takes a long time to actually start working in your system, by the time you start to see any benefit from the EQ your cycle will be over. Just finish with test or get more deca

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Some are of this school of thought. Bulk or cut boils down to diet for me. I can bulk on winny if I'm eating 6000 cals/day

On a side note EQ takes a long time to actually start working in your system, by the time you start to see any benefit from the EQ your cycle will be over. Just finish with test or get more deca

If that's true, then what...the effects continue once the cycle is over? Meaning, if I take it for 12 weeks and it doesn't kick in til week 6 or 7, are you saying that I'll only have 5 weeks of its magic?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    If that's true, then what...the effects continue once the cycle is over? Meaning, if I take it for 12 weeks and it doesn't kick in til week 6 or 7, are you saying that I'll only have 5 weeks of its magic?
    most do not get great gains from eq till around week 8,thats why it is recommended to use for a minimum of 12 weeks,you will get the hunger from around week 3-4 but the hardness and vascularity for me and many others does not come till a lot later.seein as the active life is around 21 days you will still get the effects for a coupla weeks after the eq has been ceased.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    sure ull see some results but not the full results of it

Thread Information