testSO916 is offline Junior Member

running out of EQ

hey i still got 60 pills of winny left and 2 bottles left but iv gone through my EQ like crazy...i had more comming in but the package still hasnt come yet...so what im asking is should i do this last shot of EQ and run the rest of the winny by itself til its done or should i finish the EQ and put some sust in this cycle cause i got a whole bottle of that...or just run the winny by itself.? thanks

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Lay out what your cycle consist of right now...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat is your cycle mate,like abouv give us some details??

testSO916 is offline Junior Member
    i have been on 50mg winny depot EOD and winny tabs 30 mg on days i dont inject along with 400mg of EQ once a week for 2 months...i did 400 mg of sust for the first month but dropped it do to my problem with getting so mucgh water retention...so what i have left is two 20 cc bottles of winny 60 tabs and 2 cc left of EQ...i still got a bottle of sust left...any ideas of what i should do?do this last shot of EQ and run the rest of the winny by itself til its done or should i finish the EQ and put some sust in this cycle cause i got a whole bottle of that...or just run the winny by itself.? thanks

You shouldnt have done that cycle to begin with b/c theres no test in it. Adding the test(sust) now isn't going to do much for you. I would take the last shot of eq...run the winny for three weeks after that and then start your pct

Start your PCT 24 hours after the last winny dose.

Thread Information