lesterine is offline New Member

First Cycle, don't want much gain

I've been working out for several years and never had much gain. I'm 34 years old and I also pay a lot of attention to my diet. I'm 5 foot 10 and I just can't get over 135 lbs. The thing is I don't want to add too much mass at once because I don't want my wife to feel worried. I have access to dbol and others would be a little harder dot get and I don't have a lot of money. A guy told me to go alone with dbol and avoid injectables the first time but a lot of people disagree. What else can I combine with dbol that will give me a gentle but effective boost and help me keep my gains after?

Thanks, guys.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Would you mind posting your diet?

At 5' 10" 135 pounds,something is really wrong here.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks for the reply, pinnacle. A basic idea of my daily diet is

meal 1: 1 jumbo egg and a couple of sausages

2: 1 cup of fat free yogurt

3: chicken breast with some cooked vegetable

4: oatmeal with some raisins

5: ham or turkey sandwich

6: 1 more boiled egg

7: protein shake with 2% milk (total of 58 gr protein)

8: noodle soup or vegetable soup with meat

lots of water.

I workout 4 times a week.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    At that height and weight, I would have to say that you have some type of thyroid condition. Like Pinnacle said, what is your diet like?

If you have that much problem putting on weight, you will probably have a hard time holding any gains that you get from any gear. You would definitely have to keep your diet in check 100% of the time.

Just as I suspected bro.Your diet is terrible.You aren't consuming enough protien or calories.There is no way you can grow on that diet.Quite honestly,it looks like my girlfriends diet.
    There are some sticky's in the diet forum.You really need to read them before you even think about anabolics.I'm certain once you fix your diet,you'll grow,and won't even need drugs.

~Pinnacle~

Here bro...start with this thread.....

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    good response pinn. i agree. you could easily put on the weight you desire easily with some tweaks too your diet. especially since you only want a few lbs. good luck brotha

Pinnacle, I calculated once but you are right, looking at it sounds bad and is a very rough idea. There are a lot of things missing that I didn't post like banana, pasta, fruits, cheeses, etc.

I basically consume around 2300 cals, 75 gr fat, 170 carbs, 205 gr protein daily. I just can't eat anymore.

edited to say that i've been to a lot of forums and right away I was attacked with posts calling me punk, etc, for no reason. I appreciate the advices and you guys taking your time to reply.
    Last edited by lesterine; 12-28-2005 at 07:41 PM.

You have no carbs in your first meal. You need to add something like oatmeal to that. Carbs when you get up in the morning are very important. You could also use a couple more whole eggs. I don't think you have to worry about getting fat.

Meal #2 I would switch to some sort of meal replacement shake.

Meal #3, you still don't have many carbs. Add some starchy carbs, such as potato or sweet potato.

Meal $4 Need to get some protein in there. Add some Lean red meat.

Meal #5 You can live with that.

Meal #6. one whole egg isn't doing you much. Take in a meal replacement shake and maybe even add some oatmeal and peanut butter to it.

Meal #7 oops, I should have looked ahead. That would be two shakes in a row. Make 6 or 7 something like you are eating in #4

Meal #8 I would stick with just some protein. Chicken, eggs, or red meat.

This is just a quick analysis. But you aren't taking any nearly the calories that you need to put on weight.

Obviously you are going to have a hard time holding weight, so you are going to have to work hard at getting meals in religiously.

Gear is the next step.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lesterine
    Pinnacle, I calculated once but you are right, looking at it sounds bad and is a very rough idea. There are a lot of things missing that I didn't post like banana, pasta, fruits, cheeses, etc.

I basically consume around 2300 cals, 75 gr fat, 170 carbs, 205 gr protein daily. I just can't eat anymore.
    EATING is the name of the game around here if you can't do that you wont grow

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    no, you CAN eat more. depending on your diet, you CAN consume upwards of 4000cals. get a good wieght gainer like N-Large and squeeze them in between your meals. you'll be up too 3500cals in no time. however, id suggest going too the diet forum and figuring out a clean 4000cal bulking diet. that way you can get the size you want and learn how too maintain your gains. diet is key bro, and your totaly missing the boat. your in the right place though.

I have seen so many people that have a hard time gaining weight try using gear before they ever play with their diet. They usually add 15 or 20 lbs. and then lose at least that within 6 weeks after coming off. It just doesn't work. Diet is the key.

Thank you again. I respect your opinion and will revise my lifestyle and diet. I will not get any gear for now but as any person who is considering and researching about it (I cannot buy any books and keep it at home), what should I research about that can go with dbol ? The reason I'm insisting on this question is because I have to think about it seriously and then think again. This would be a big step for me and I got to read about it for at least a few more months. I've been lurking around here for a few months but just now I decided to post with my own questions.

On another post I read:

First injectable/oral cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 30-40mg ED
    1-10 Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 500mg EW (twice weekly injections I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)
    1-10 Nolvadex @ 10mg ED (recommended with the introduction of dbol)

PCT:
    13-16 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    13-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg ED

Is this acceptable?

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    FOrce feed for a while, then you'll be able to eat more and will actually be hungry if you don't..PS don't take dbol alone...gotta add test to it...

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    You got some solid advice here brother take it, hang around for a while, read some.

*sidenote* I think its kinda funny how everyone thinks they'll look like arnold after once cycle.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    That cycle looks better...I would run the nolva straight through though, not stop weeks 11-13.....push it to 20mg ed in week 11 if not the whole time.

*sidenote* I think its kinda funny how everyone thinks they'll look like arnold after once cycle.
    Come on, I actually thought I was bigger than him after my first. Did you have to go and bust my bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    You got some solid advice here brother take it, hang around for a while, read some.

Now you understand why I'm very concerned. Hey, you people are nice to talk to. That's good for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by lesterine
    Now you understand why I'm very concerned. Hey, you people are nice to talk to. That's good for a change.
    I'll say this one more time..

FIX YOUR DIET

YOU DO NOT NEED DRUGS

DO NOT USE DRUGS..THEY WILL BE USELESS TO YOU WITH THE DIET YOU ARE ON>

Point taken, will do!!!!!!! Thanks again.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    .Quite honestly,it looks like my girlfriends diet.

~Pinnacle~

So true. Not to be mean but he is 100% correct. If you juice and eat like this you will gain some weight but when you come off you will lose it all. A waste of money if you ask me. Before you go injecting drugs into your body read for about a year then come back. I F'ed my first cycle up and easily wasted about 400.00 .

Thread Information