Ninasarvik is offline New Member

Arrow Insulin only - Any thoughts?

I've done one Insulin cycle before at 8 IU / day, but back then I used it in 5 first weeks of my Test E and EQ cycle.

My PCT is ending this week and I would like to know if it would be good idea to make insulin-only cycle in January? Or should I definitely use it with AAS?

This time I'm planning to use it only in training days after workout, for 4 weeks. Will probably do 10 IU with 120g carbs, 60g protein and 4g of CEE.

Has anyone on this forum done Insulin-only cycle before? What were the results and what dosages were you running?

Have a beautiful end of year!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Plenty of us cycle insulin .I don't think it will help a great deal during PCT.I'd opt for LR3 IGF-1 for aid in retaining size during PCT.

You might want to reevaluate your carb intake with slin.120 g of carbs is quite alot for 10 iu's.You should be able to get that down to 70-80g of carbs easily.Remember,we are using insulin as a tool to shuttle nutrients quickly to damaged muscle cells.We AREN'T looking to get fat running slin.Which can happen easily if you consume too many carbs while "supplementing" with insulin.I suggest/urge you to get a glucometer.You'll be able to dial in on the amount of carbs to consume,and reduce the risk of excess body fat.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Plenty of us cycle insulin .I don't think it will help a great deal during PCT.I'd opt for LR3 IGF-1 for aid in retaining size during PCT.

You might want to reevaluate your carb intake with slin.120 g of carbs is quite alot for 10 iu's.You should be able to get that down to 70-80g of carbs easily.Remember,we are using insulin as a tool to shuttle nutrients quickly to damaged muscle cells.We AREN'T looking to get fat running slin.Which can happen easily if you consume too many carbs while "supplementing" with insulin.I suggest/urge you to get a glucometer.You'll be able to dial in on the amount of carbs to consume,and reduce the risk of excess body fat.

~Pinnacle~
    I'm not doing Insulin during PCT bro. I was just wondering if insulin-only cycle leads to good results.. Any information about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninasarvik
    I'm not doing Insulin during PCT bro. I was just wondering if insulin-only cycle leads to good results.. Any information about that?
    Won't do much (if anything at all) for size.But it does aid in recovery post work out.That's basically what slin is used for anyway.Slin is a good tool to utilize whether on or off cycle.

~Pinnacle~

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Won't do much (if anything at all) for size.But it does aid in recovery post work out.That's basically what slin is used for anyway.Slin is a good tool to utilize whether on or off cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    I totaly agree

goose is offline Banned

~Pinnacle~

Not even 1 pound,due to recovery???

goose4.........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4.........
    Same question..

It is very strange if Slin doesn't do much if anything at all. Anyone here has experiences with Insulin only?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

goose4.........
    Sure,you can squeak out a pound or so.But don't look for much more than that.

~Pinnacle~

Sure,you can squeak out a pound or so.But don't look for much more than that.

~Pinnacle~
    Can you please explain why. Isn't Insulin called the most anabolic hormone? Doesn't it increase protein synthesis a lot?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Anyone here has experiences with Insulin only?

I have ran Insulin alone and actually just came off running 10iu PWO every workout. I do have to say that I felt fuller but actualy scale weight did not budge. I"m sure if it did it may just be some added waterweight from the consumption of carbs...May sound pointless alone......................I like it b/c I feel as if I get more useable nutrients to my muscles quicker and more efficient. But combined with GH, IGF and AAS it will break all platues. That I can reasurre anyone........

How about this:

Week 1-6 60 mg var/ED
    Week 1-6 10 IU slin/post-workout
    Week 7-9 50 mg clomid/ED
    Perhaps some Proviron weeks 3-6 to avoid loss of libido.

That'd be a lot better than slin only? I would like to take a break from Test for some time since last cycle was quite long (15 weeks with EQ) and I finished it just 1-2 months ago, wouldn't like to shut myself down so hard again.
    Last edited by Ninasarvik; 12-26-2005 at 02:12 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    How about this:

Week 1-6 60 mg var/ED
    Week 1-6 10 IU slin/post-workout
    Week 7-9 50 mg clomid/ED
    Perhaps some Proviron weeks 3-6 to avoid loss of libido.

That'd be a lot better than slin only? I would like to take a break from Test for some time since last cycle was quite long (15 weeks with EQ) and I finished it just 1-2 months ago, wouldn't like to shut myself down so hard again.
    IMO, I would NOT take var with it. You cycle ended about 2 months ago, so you still have 1-2 months before you should do another cycle. Time on+PCT=Time off. Pesonally, I'd use the inslin PWO, perhaps with some T3 to help keep fat storage to a minimum. Proviron will also shut you down as it's an andogen. IMO, like I said, use the slin PWO and T3 if you feel comfortable with it. Let your body rest until your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    IMO, I would NOT take var with it. You cycle ended about 2 months ago, so you still have 1-2 months before you should do another cycle. Time on+PCT=Time off. Pesonally, I'd use the inslin PWO, perhaps with some T3 to help keep fat storage to a minimum. Proviron will also shut you down as it's an andogen. IMO, like I said, use the slin PWO and T3 if you feel comfortable with it. Let your body rest until your next cycle.
    Alright, I'll think about it. I probably will do Insulin only right now since I haven't had problems with fat while running it.

But.. After 4 weeks on & 4 weeks off Slin, would it be good idea to add Var to next Slin cycle? I guess 60mg/ED should already do something. Money isn't a problem.

bump.

But.. After 4 weeks on & 4 weeks off Slin, would it be good idea to add Var to next Slin cycle? I guess 60mg/ED should already do something. Money isn't a problem.
    Bump.

Bump.

I've gained good size w/ it when I've stacked it w/ other drugs and only used it PWO. I have run it alone before, I didnt see much. I didnt think it was worth it running it alone, alot of fat gain w/ minimal muscle gain.

Thread Information