Trevor is offline Associate Member

I don't have a clue?

I am only on my second cycle so far. I am geared with D-bol and T200. Until I discovered this web site I knew nothing of clomid, hcg or any anti-estrogens at all. I have read everything here and other places that I can find on these drugs and I am still as dumd as I was before I knew they existed. When I came off my first cycle of D-bol and test200 I just cycled down to lower amounts until I finished it. I did not take any clomid or anti-es. I was gearing 3cc's 3times per week at 25mg/ml on the D-bol and about 2cc's 2times a week of the test200. When I quite I did notice a bit of lazyness in my mental aspects and I lost about 9-12 pounds also. I just thought that was part of the game. I am on week 8 of D-bol and Test200 and I am going to pick now with injectible winny at 50mg/ml and continue the Test at 2cc's 2 times a week for about another month. I would like someone to help me out with the info on clomid or nolv. or hcg and how much and when to start it. I don't want to get GYNO or loose the gains.

Thanks to all for the help!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks of dbol and now your gonna start winny. Thats gonna kill your liver. What does the cycle your on look like?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Re: I don't have a clue?

Originally posted by Trevor
    I am only on my second cycle so far. I am geared with D-bol and T200. Until I discovered this web site I knew nothing of clomid, hcg or any anti-estrogens at all. I have read everything here and other places that I can find on these drugs and I am still as dumd as I was before I knew they existed. When I came off my first cycle of D-bol and test200 I just cycled down to lower amounts until I finished it. I did not take any clomid or anti-es. I was gearing 3cc's 3times per week at 25mg/ml on the D-bol and about 2cc's 2times a week of the test200. When I quite I did notice a bit of lazyness in my mental aspects and I lost about 9-12 pounds also. I just thought that was part of the game. I am on week 8 of D-bol and Test200 and I am going to pick now with injectible winny at 50mg/ml and continue the Test at 2cc's 2 times a week for about another month. I would like someone to help me out with the info on clomid or nolv. or hcg and how much and when to start it. I don't want to get GYNO or loose the gains.

Thanks to all for the help!!!
    Damn bro, it saddens me to see what you've done. If only you would've researched the drugs you are putting in your body... ...

8 weeks of D-Bol...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ok, on top of what the others have said here is some info the search button would have pulled up:

Clomid, used post cycle to help restore your natrual test production. Most folks hit 36 tabs, 300mg day 1, 100mg's next 10 days, 50mg's a day for the next 10 days. This will help keep gains and is mandatory in any cycle.

Nolva is used in case gyno symptoms appear. Itchy nips "can" be a sign it's begining, lumps under the nip's is a SURE sign it's begun. Gyno means bitch tit's for the layman.

Arimidex /Liquidex is another product that helps prevent estrogen related side effects such as Gyno, water retention, and acne to some extent.

Both of the above products are for steroids that convert or work on the estrogen pathway. Some examples are Winny, D-Bol, EQ, Test, ect.

Deca works on the progest pathway, which means that these drugs are innefective at preventing Deca sides. RU-486 is supposed to be able to help, as is Winstrol .

Nolva is normally only taken IF gyno symptoms appear. Clomid is taken ALWAYS at the end of a cycle, when to take Clomid depends on what Steroid 's you have been taking as they have to be out of your system BEFORE you take the Clomid.

DMX

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmm, so much to say...

Say hello to your new best friend!

Thread Information