fully_paully is offline Associate Member

Roids & Tribulus Pills

My freind took a cycle of just Stanozolol pills, no injections and so his testerone levels didnt drop after he got off his cycle he took those Tribulus pills from the health shop that are meant to raise testerone levels. Is this true does this work?

How can you tell the test levels didnt drop did he do a blood tests? maintaining sex drive doesnt mean the levels didnt drop they do with any cycle.About the tribulus they do work but i recommend Nolvadex & clomid as a Post Cycle Therapy .

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think bcoz its very low androgin but it also depends on his dose & cycle length

fully_paully is offline Associate Member
    ohhh no im not saying his sex drive did drop, i was just asking if the tribulus pills work to help your sex drive not drop after you got off a cycle...but i guess it all will depend on what you take, dosage and how long for doesnt it?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Look for a trib product that has 20% protodioscin content. That will be the key ingredient. Tribulus at 4g ED, until you have recovered your natural test levels, is what most use for PCT. Tongkat ali is thought to be superior to tribulus.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    I'd really like to see some independent info on the effect of Trib on T levels - everything I've found says the effect is zero

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Look for a trib product that has 20% protodioscin content. That will be the key ingredient. Tribulus at 4g ED, until you have recovered your natural test levels, is what most use for PCT. Tongkat ali is thought to be superior to tribulus.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Its never been proved that tribulis increase testosterone . "Bill Roberts"(steroid guru) said in an interview that, tribulis has no affect on hpta whatsoever.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    lol - tribulus cannot be used as pct - its effects are next to zero on raising test levels. no evidenc has been put forward which suggests it has any effect. IMO - waste of money

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Its never been proved that tribulis increase testosterone. "Bill Roberts"(steroid guru) said in an interview that, tribulis has no affect on hpta whatsoever.
    Yet, they still sell Tribex. Go figure.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    lol - tribulus cannot be used as pct - its effects are next to zero on raising test levels. no evidenc has been put forward which suggests it has any effect. IMO - waste of money
    I didn't say it was to be run alone, newbie . Clomid, nolva, arimidex , HCG (for longer cycles and/or harsher AAS) are still the staples of PCT. Some individuals like to add tongkat and trib as supplements for their PCT.
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-29-2005 at 07:03 PM.

Thread Information