yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

bulking straight after cutting with t3

i just finished my cutiing cycle today and i took some lousy photos but enough to see where i have improved and whats need work. anyways im going to to start bulking again tommorow. but i m still tapering down on my t3 , ive got 1 day at 50 , 4 days at 25 and 4 days at 12.5 mcg left so ill finish that .
    is it okay to start bulking straight after i finish a t3 cycle ?.
    bulking up while im tapering down on my last 9 days of t3?
    but ive read that you have to wait till your throids back or youll gain too much fat / ?

im at about 5% bf so i have to bulk now as ill lose too much muscle waiting 4 weeks to bulk up ,

man-g is offline Associate Member
    bump for you :-)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read many times it's beneficial to be on t3 during an androgenic cycle due to the thyroid supression caused by the androgens. I'm thinking you're going to bulk with test? But maybe even more important, t3 enhances protein synthesis with androgens.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I've read many times it's beneficial to be on t3 during an androgenic cycle due to the thyroid supression caused by the androgens. I'm thinking you're going to bulk with test? But maybe even more important, t3 enhances protein synthesis with androgens.

I have never used T3,seems you have some good experience with it.Would love to hear how high you rate it? any risks?

goose4........

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    t3 can **** up your thyroid. Why not just use clen ? It's alot safer and you can usually maintain your results a little better on clen.

man-g is offline Associate Member
    he's not asking about if t3 is dangerous or not. He asks if its a good idea to bulk just after cutting with t3......bump for more answers

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    i only got t3 as a gift thrown in for free. i dont know how well it worked as my diet, cardio and training was spot on. which i feel would have accounted for 90% of my fat loss.

bump for info on bulking straight after t3

Thread Information