rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Am I wasting my gear??please read everyone

Hi guys Im in 5th week into my cycle and just want to know something, well Ive been doing most shots in my ass and usually its sore from the test/eq,I want to know that when I shoot and my ass isnt sore, does that mean Im not shooting in right area? Ive been to spot injection.com so I know where to shoot my gear into. I did a shot Mon, wed and fri and still not sore like I usually am. Please give me some input

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no bro not neccarily.u shoot in the glut with what gauge needle and whats your bf%

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Am I wasting my gear??please read everyone

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hi guys Im in 5th week into my cycle and just want to know something, well Ive been doing most shots in my ass and usually its sore from the test/eq,I want to know that when I shoot and my ass isnt sore, does that mean Im not shooting in right area? Ive been to spot injection.com so I know where to shoot my gear into. I did a shot Mon, wed and fri and still not sore like I usually am. Please give me some input
    Pain is not a reliable indicator of legitimacy of a product. I say you're fine, but it might be in your best interest to switch injection sites as more and more scar tissue appears.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Jbrand! Pain is not a reliable factor in the legitimacy Of your gear! and you should switch injection sites as you dont want the scar tissue to build up in that specifc area! and also your body may be getting used to the shots of your gear! My last cycle I was taking omna 250 injections and the first 3-4 hurt like hell But then at like week 4-5 the injectoins sites weren't even sore!

My bf% is maybe 18% and i use a 23 guage 1 1/2 inch needle

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Your fine bro...some people only get sore the first 3 or 4 shots, Like Jbrand says, rotate injection sites to avoid scar tissue buildup

Thanx bros, but I do rotate, Mon I inject right butt cheek, wed left butt cheek and fri left delts. Thanx for replies . I feel reassured now.

Thread Information