tapout32 is offline New Member

Need help stacking for first cycle

Im about to start my first cycle whenever I can really decide want i want to stack my winstrol with. I have 30 ml of winny and need something to stack it with to get cut alittle better. 21 yrs old, 5'11, 190 lbs, about 13% bf. Training as an MMA fighter so i will most likely cut weight back down to about 180 lbs. Im on a good diet but im just have been on and off of it for the last month thinking of what to do. Any ideas out there???

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Are you a tested athlete?

No i dont get tested right now because im not fighting professionally

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    stack it with test...prop will have much less water retention than the others...

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    stack it with test...prop will have much less water retention than the others...
    I agree, go with prop. Throw some clen in there during pct to further cut-up and help ward off the cortisol.

-Logan13

nice, is test gonna bulk me up because im not really trying to get any "bigger" and just looking to get more toned and im gonna have drop weight usually so im not looking to put any on.

lean

Quote Originally Posted by tapout32
    nice, is test gonna bulk me up because im not really trying to get any "bigger" and just looking to get more toned and im gonna have drop weight usually so im not looking to put any on.
    You should put on some nice lean muscle, but it really depends on your diet and cardio. To bulk up, you must eat to bulk up. Just eat lean, you will be fine. Have you got your pct in place? You really can lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.
    -Logan13

well i can get someclen too if i want and i was just going to throw that in during pct but i duno if i should if i have a good diet and cardio ...what do you think?

yes

Quote Originally Posted by tapout32
    well i can get someclen too if i want and i was just going to throw that in during pct but i duno if i should if i have a good diet and cardio ...what do you think?
    Get what you need for pct in hand before starting cycle. When you get close to pct, decide on the clen . But if diet and cardio are good, you shouldn't need anything to "just cut-up"

alright cool thanks

Thread Information