Thread: eq question

rillantz is offline New Member

eq question

did dbol for 3 weeks at 50 mgs/day then started eq at 900mgs/week., was planning on doing it for 12wks. but had to take a loss on eq(circumstances beyond my control) and only have enough for 3wks more, have been doing eq at 900 for 3wks. should I taper down to make it last a few weeks longer or just finish at wk 6 at 900mg/wk. and start clomid. Been making great gains at 900 and I know eq sucks by itself at lower dosages.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by rillantz
    did dbol for 3 weeks at 50 mgs/day then started eq at 900mgs/week., was planning on doing it for 12wks. but had to take a loss on eq(circumstances beyond my control) and only have enough for 3wks more, have been doing eq at 900 for 3wks. should I taper down to make it last a few weeks longer or just finish at wk 6 at 900mg/wk. and start clomid. Been making great gains at 900 and I know eq sucks by itself at lower dosages.

Were you taking just the EQ alone after the D-bol? You really should have started the D-bol and EQ at the same time. Not to mention thrown in some test.

Logan13 is offline Banned

research

Quote Originally Posted by rillantz
    That is a large dose of EQ. You would have been money ahead using 600mg/week and going for a longer cycle. 12-15 weeks on EQ, or do not use it. The only gains you may have experienced are from the dbol , which you will lose after cycle since the majority of weight is only water. And no test, come on man. Research these products before you inject them.

Thread Information