DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member

Cutting & My Bald Head - Advise Please

Please review/judge/critique these two potential cycles. My more detailed story is below. I basically want to start cutting up, but I’d also love to keep improving muscle mass. As a matter of priorities, shedding the fat is number one. All the while keeping what little hair I have left. I understand that winny could be an issue here, but I’d prefer take that risk rather than playing with clen .

Also so far my research has uncovered vastly different dosage suggestions for Clomid. Everything from 100mg/week to 100plus mg/day. What is really recommended for either of these cycles? And, how soon after the cycle should I start the HCG & Clomit treatment?

Option 1. Anabolics 2002 – Cutting/Lean Mass Cycle

Deca Weeks 1-10 200mg
    Proviron Weeks 2-11 50mg/day
    Winstrol Depot Weeks 5-11 50mg/day Stanazolic – Australian
    No Gear Weeks 12-13
    HCG Weeks 14-17 @ 5000 I.U., 5000 I.U., 3000 I.U.
    CLOMID Weeks 14-18 @ ?-?-?

Option 2. Anabolics 2002 – Cutting Cycle

Trenbol 75 Weeks 1-4 150mg
    Trenbol 75 Weeks 5-8 225mg
    Winstrol Depot Weeks 2-8 50mg/day Stanazolic – Australian
    HCG Weeks 8-10 @ 5000 I.U., 5000 I.U., 3000 I.U.
    CLOMID Weeks 8-12 @ ?-?-?

I’m 28, 5’10” tall and weigh 212lbs. My hair has been thinning since I was 19…now noticeable balding in the crown area. The last BF% was taken with one of those half assed hand held devices at the gym and showed 22% BF. Frigen’ great…fat and damn near bald, bring on the girls!

I’ve been working out on and off since the early years of high school, but college partying took its toll. Anyone else do the drinking until 3am followed up with a Denny’s binge? At one point I was probably about 250lbs. However I have proved to be dedicated within the last 18mo’s consistently working out 5/6 days a week. In that time I have lost 33lbs…slow, but healthy. I never really ate a ton of calories, other than the partying days, so I didn’t want to cut calories too much and become a muscle/fat burning wimp. Yeah, I still want bigger guns but I also need to lose what is left of the belly. I suppose I could approach this in phases…really targeting one goal at the expense of the other, but I am simply getting anxious for results.

Recently started the mind numbing process of thoroughly researching AAS. Learned a lot so far, but still have a considerable amount to learn. I have never used “gear” as of yet. Part of my research has included buying the informative Anabolics 2002 book. Very similar cycles are highlighted in the book. I obviously want to minimize the hair loss factor. Any advise in that regard? Has anyone tried Avacor yet (claimed DHT blocker in the scalp – TV commercial)?

I apparently feel like writing all day. Sorry!

Thanks in advance for your valuable input!

Newbie - DATY Fanatic

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The drugs aren't going to get you cut, diet and cardio will. At 5'10, 212lbs, you probably don't have that much to lose. Can you post a pic or give us your bf%. Also how long have you been working out? How often do you workout?What is your typical days diet like? Answers to these questions will help us draw out a cycle for you.

Diet - Admittedly my diet is not perfect. I don’t really eat a lot…err, sometimes not enough. Normally 4-6 eggs scrambled with 1 slice whole grain bread/toast without butter. If 6 eggs, then it’s split 3 whole and 3 whites. Then approx 2 hrs later, a Balance Bar. Lunch might be (1) can of tuna with a little mayo & even mustard plus celery. Shortly thereafter, might eat a small bowl of pasta with (1) chicken breast…this one gets skipped the most. Pre-workout is either an apple or banana with (2 tablespoons max) of chunky peanut butter. Dinner rotates grilled chicken, steak, salmon with a vegetables like broccoli/asparagus etc and a salad. Water all day. Bedtime snack, Dining at the Y.

Workout – 4 to 6 days a week for 1 to 1 ½ hours. I’ve really been playing with the routine lately. Right now, it’s chest/back with no cardio on day 1. Shoulders and 45min cardio for day 2. Bi’s and Tri’s with 20min cardio on day 3. Legs preceded by 20min cardio on day 4. Either off, or light paced cardio 30min on day5. Cycle repeats by day 6. I generally opt to choose instinctively between higher reps 10-12 reps or “Heavy” 6-8 reps. Abs everyday!. The old routine was the simply chest/tri’s, back/bi’s, legs/shoulders, and cardio a couple times a week. Clearly not enough cardio then. Plus in the old routine I frequently skipped something due to time or energy. For example after working legs until I wanted to puke, I’d puss out and skip shoulders.

I think my BF is around 22 – 25%. I seem to retain water in my face quite easily or just puffy due to frequent sinus allergies. I have a 47” chest, 19 ½” neck, and a 36” to 38” waist. Generally thick, but I don’t want to lose muscle in my arms. If anything I’d like bigger guns. I’ve been working out for several years with several breaks along the way. I’ve had renewed dedication in the last 18mo’s or so and maintained a consistent schedule over that time. I hope that actually helps create the picture! Considering this is a potential first cycle, I don’t want to go that aggressive just yet. Thanks!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like either of them to tell you the truth. If this is your first cycle keep it simple. maybe test, eq and winstrol . Plus I agree that a cycle is not needed yet. Keep plugging away till you get your bf down a little more. I know it can get frustrating but its a test of you true dedication.

Thanks fellas! I'll heed the advise for a while and see how I progress. Disappointed, though. I thought both of these cycles seemed pretty simple. Either Deca , Prov, and Winny or just Tren and Winny. Guess not?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by DATY Fanatic
    Thanks fellas! I'll heed the advise for a while and see how I progress. Disappointed, though. I thought both of these cycles seemed pretty simple. Either Deca, Prov, and Winny or just Tren and Winny. Guess not?
    When you're ready... I'd go with the deca /winnie but fix it up a bit.

400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 6-12
    Clomid starts week 13.5 (wed of week 13)

Thanks again, arthurb! What should my bf% get down to before I start?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well people are right, diet/cardio will get you cut, but tren /winny/clen will help. 1. dont do cardio on leg days, you'll waste muscle tissue, 2. why train abs every day? aren't they like every other muscle group? needs time to recover, if you're that set on doing them, do them eod. 3. i roll with some of these people, fina is definately not your 1st cycle choice, go with a test and winny or deca , good luck

dj

Thanks DJ! For leg days I've only been doing cardio as a warm up/loosen up prior to lifting. Along with a good stretch. I think it helps avoid that "twinge" when doing hammies.

Is it still too much?

Does everyone agree that my BF should be down to 15% vefore I start a cutting cycle?

Errr, Bump!

Thread Information