BOB SACCAMANO is offline New Member

Day After Body Pain?

OK. Before I get into it, I did look in the Educational forum first but couldn't find the answer I needed.
    I'm just finishing my 1st cycle of Deca and Test and I shoot up every Sunday in the am. But by the end of the day and on Monday my body always aches. And I don't mean just the normal workout being sore type of thing. For me it's like when you get the flu and your body aches down to the damn bones. I don't get sick, I just get REALLY SORE. The strange thing is it feels like the stuff is just coursing through the veins and by Tuesday, I feel like like a million bucks! Anyone ever get this "sore" feeling? Maybe for the next cycle I should switch to Saturdays so when Monday rolls around I don't feel bad and can hit the gym hard not feeling any ill effects
    Any help on this would be appreciated.......

come on guys..........anyone?
    a little help here?................

BOBBY D is offline Member
    first off, i never had that problem, but u should be shooting up deca & test 2 times per week. how much r u injecting?

only 300 of deca and 250 of test. being that this was my 1st cycle and that im trying to keep it from the wife, this is why im only doing this much. i have gained but it still looks "normal". If i blow the hell up doing 2x a wk, there's no way in hell she will believe that im not on something. besides if i get that feeling 1 day after then how will doing it 2x a wk be better?

Logan13 is offline Banned

been there

Quote Originally Posted by BOB SACCAMANO
    only 300 of deca and 250 of test. being that this was my 1st cycle and that im trying to keep it from the wife, this is why im only doing this much. i have gained but it still looks "normal". If i blow the hell up doing 2x a wk, there's no way in hell she will believe that im not on something. besides if i get that feeling 1 day after then how will doing it 2x a wk be better?
    maintaining consistent blood levels will return your body to homostasis. Shoot at least 2x/week, unless you have prop which requires every 2 days. Go get some NO2, creatine, and even the nandrolone based prohormones. Put them in an obvious place to remind your wife what is causing your growth. But even steroids will not help if you are not lifting. Between the lifting and supps, she should have no concerns.
    -Logan13

BOBBY D is offline Member
    example cycle is: 300mgs deca /wk & 500mgs test/wk.

monday: 150mgs deca, 250mgs test.

thursday: same as above.

that is the norm w/ everybody on this board. miligrams differ of course by different ppl.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Yea, keep the levels as constant as possible. That may help. But I'm having trouble following your logic in using gear, but not wanting to maximize your results....keep plenty of protein and creatine around, and show her a couple of the BS fitness challenge winner to show how easily it can be done "naturally"....

OK. 2 things:
    1. about the not maximizing my gains. I am maximizing my gains but even though i am gaining and it was my 1st time, i just didn't want to have it appear that im gaining too fast. my wife knows i take supps and i do hit the gym damn hard 5x a wk but i honestly thought that 2x a wk would just be too much. i guess my 1st time out i just wanted to see what i could get and get a "feel" for it.

2. as for the "homeostasis", you might have to explain this me like a 5yr old......
    so if i understand the meaning correctly, if i shoot 2x a wk my blood levels will be more "in line" and i "might" not be feeling any ill effects? is that right?

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by BOB SACCAMANO
    OK. 2 things:
    1. about the not maximizing my gains. I am maximizing my gains but even though i am gaining and it was my 1st time, i just didn't want to have it appear that im gaining too fast. my wife knows i take supps and i do hit the gym damn hard 5x a wk but i honestly thought that 2x a wk would just be too much. i guess my 1st time out i just wanted to see what i could get and get a "feel" for it.

2. as for the "homeostasis", you might have to explain this me like a 5yr old......
    so if i understand the meaning correctly, if i shoot 2x a wk my blood levels will be more "in line" and i "might" not be feeling any ill effects? is that right?
    correct....Usually we experience the worst side effects when our hormone levels fluctuate. The key is to maintain consistent blood levels, similar to what birth control pills do for women.

ok. thanks Logan.
    good info. I will look into in for my next cycle. I just finished wk 10 and now I'm doing 2 more wks w just the test and then i'm on time off. After that I will start the 2nd cycle. (test, deca and dbol )

Thread Information