cubfoods is offline New Member

Question help out a newbie

ok, im a weight lifter, and i was looking for something to increase my testosterone levals, someone in my gym said i should try clomophine. so i started running 100mg clomid everyday. i ran this for about 3 weeks.
    then in a my living room, my vision became blurry and i got real dizzy. it was to the
    point were i couldent drive, and i still cant drive, because i tried to today. i
    then stopped taking the clomid, and that was about two weeks ago. ive also been
    seing double of some things, and seing stars. i went to an eye doctor and i have
    perfect vision, 20-20. it comes on and off, so i will be almost fine, then my
    vision will get messed up for a few min or so. what should i do now, its been
    two weeks and im still having vision problems. im starting to wonder if all
    always have messed up vision. i know that vision problems are a common side affect of clomophine. but how long is this going to last, i havent taken any clomid for 2 weeks and im still having vision problems. should i go to a doc and tell them i had taken clomid. thanks alot for your help.

cubfoods is offline New Member
    bump

what are your stats??

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    y would you take clomid, you know that is a drug for coming off of gear. your better off taking that crap from gnc

vision distortion from clomid shouldnt be permanent.

tongkat ali can raise your nat test levels.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...so can Avena Sativa...and the vision prob should go away sooner or later (although I know that is no consolation immediately)...next time dont listen to some buddy...too many of us have been steered wrong by someone like that...next time before putting anything in your body, you may want to research it a little more thoroughly....

Thread Information