Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    SteelGirl is offline Junior Member

What should I use??

I am a female bodybuilder and have used a few cycles of winny and Test and had pretty good results. My goal is to get HUGE, not just toned, not just sexy, but I want to be HUGE!!! I have already grown taller now I just need to fill out this massive body and become EXTREMELY strong. Any suggestions??

timvds is offline Member
    arent you a trainer?

Yes but I don't know what to use to create HUGE MASS

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelGirl
    HUGE MASS
    No.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Why?

Do you want to compete or just put the boys down? You are huge your file says your 6-4 230lbs...

Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    Do you want to compete or just put the boys down? You are huge your file says your 6-4 230lbs...

I want to make men feel small in front of me plus I do want to compete. You see when I was 5'3" tall and overweight I was made fun of repeatedly. Well NOW it is time to repay those who made fun of me. It is time I was RESPECTED!!!

timvds is offline Member
    I want to make men feel small in front of me plus I do want to compete. You see when I was 5'3" tall and overweight I was made fun of repeatedly. Well NOW it is time to repay those who made fun of me. It is time I was RESPECTED!!!
    Oh dear god... How many times are you going to say that?

You have something against respecting a woman??

you will screw yourself up using compounds to get huge, strength does not equal size

yautja is offline Junior Member
    if you are not concerned about masculine side effects there is always low dose dbol , that will get you huge but i wouldnt recommend it as it will cause some serious, irreversible side effects.
    anything that will get you huge will cause masculinising side effects so you have to be careful.
    maybe if you can find a good female forum they could help better as they know whats going on with female bodybuilders and can help you pick the right drug with minimal sides.

timvds is offline Member
    You dont need roids. You have a complex, you need therapy!

Anyhow, you want us to write out a cycle for a woman no less. Which I would never do, not knowing what you should or shouldnt take. Did you not get any responses in the female forum?

How is your Diet? Alot has to do with trainning and diet

My diet has a lot of protein and about 3500calories a day!! I don't mind some masculine side effects. I don't think you people understand when I say HUGE what I mean. I mean F******in HUGE!!!!

timvds is offline Member
    How is your Diet? Alot has to do with trainning and diet
    She is a trainer according to her profile. She should have that in check...

Yes I am a trainer so my diet is in check, but I never said I was a professional. I help others train but not for a career!!

Why did everyone quit posting???

timvds is offline Member
    Not many guys here will be able to lay out a cycle for a woman. Have you tried the female forum?

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Not many guys here will be able to lay out a cycle for a woman. Have you tried the female forum?
    I don't have access to it yet!!

I don't care if it is a cycle for men, I would try it anyway!!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    No problem respecting a woman but if you think you will get respect because you look like a man you might be disapointed.

I really do not understand why a women wants to look like a man or a man that wants to look like women for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    No problem respecting a woman but if you think you will get respect because you look like a man you might be disapointed.

I really do not understand why a women wants to look like a man or a man that wants to look like women for that matter.

I don't want to look like a man, I want to be HUGE!! I still want to look like a woman with HUGE breasts and everything!!

Smile

I dont understand? Huge? and still look like a woman.. I dont know if you can do that, do you see many women that look like...Ronnie Coleman? its just not that easy for woman

I dont understand? Huge? and still look like a woman.. I dont know if you can do that, do you see many women that look like...Ronnie Coleman? its just not that easy for woman

I know it isn't that easy, but imagine if I can do it, have muscles like him and have breasts that make my muscles look small AND on top of it be over 7 feet tall!!! Now would that be awesome or what??!!

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    do you not see how people react to the women's pics in the magazines. "gross, ugly, she must have a dick, etc." why would you want to be thrown in that category... it's your decision, but i really don't feel right helping someone do something that they're goin to regret. also i have no idea what a female could safely take to achieve the results you're lookin for.

as far as your last post goes ---"NO that would not be awesome!!!" that would be freakish... if you decide to become what you're talkin about becoming--we'll see you when the circus rolls through town.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    as far as your last post goes ---"NO that would not be awesome!!!" that would be freakish... if you decide to become what you're talkin about becoming--we'll see you when the circus rolls through town.

Now dear Paulie, I WILL become what I am talking about and tell me WHO will say anything to me??? I certainly don't think you would do you little one??!! Yes I have an attitude and YES it will get worse!!!

I know it isn't that easy, but imagine if I can do it, have muscles like him and have breasts that make my muscles look small AND on top of it be over 7 feet tall!!! Now would that be awesome or what??!!
    Different yes! Awsome?... I just dont like that in a woman...especially being bigger than I.

I think you have the wrong goals personally. You said you wanted pay back are you ready for 6 years of hard training adn dieting? Cause juice is NOT magic... it takes just as much hard work if not even more in my opinion.

Different yes! Awsome?... I just dont like that in a woman...especially being bigger than I.

I think you have the wrong goals personally. You said you wanted pay back are you ready for 6 years of hard training adn dieting? Cause juice is NOT magic... it takes just as much hard work if not even more in my opinion.

Yes I am ready!!! VERY READY!!!

i'm 6' 260. i'm not exactly a "little one". but if you do decide to undergo your transformation i wouldn't say a thing. life is all about choices, and i have nothing to do with yours

i'm 6' 260. i'm not exactly a "little one". but if you do decide to undergo your transformation i wouldn't say a thing. life is all about choices, and i have nothing to do with yours

WHEN I am finished with my transformation, you will be a little one to me Paulie, actually most people will be little one's to me!!! LOL!!

You need more than whinny! I do not know what you should do but Test is a good start for men.

okay, crazy-do you not care about men? are you a lesbian? men will not have sex with a giant she-man. i hope this thread is a joke, because i have never talked with a woman who has ever said any crazy shit like you've been sayin.

okay, crazy-do you not care about men? are you a lesbian? men will not have sex with a giant she-man. i hope this thread is a joke, because i have never talked with a woman who has ever said any crazy shit like you've been sayin.

Paulie, my boyfriend hopes I'm joking too, but I am VERY, VERY serious!!!! I may end up being a giant but I DO NOT care!!! Don't worry I will still get men and I will get women also, so don't worry about it little one!!! Once "SHE" is out for good, everyone will know me by a different name!!!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    are you trying to get a Physique similar to China's (the wrestling start)

ooopppsss
    Last edited by AnabolicAndre; 12-27-2005 at 03:58 PM. Reason: post duplicated!

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    are you trying to get a Physique similar to China's (the wrestling start)

LOL, Chyna will look tiny when I am done!!!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    common boys/men let her grow a dick if she like,, its always fun to help...this is what she wants let her do it ..i know how it is to have complex and all...i was fat once my self...hehe now I got all the ladys.. god bless roids and food

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    common boys/men let her grow a dick if she like,, its always fun to help...this is what she wants let her do it ..i know how it is to have complex and all...i was fat once my self...hehe now I got all the ladys.. god bless roids and food

Real funny!!!

You're a wierdo, this thread is garbage! peas

bigger is offline Senior Member
    Real funny!!!
    well it is lol.

common what do you wannbe like 144kg big girl, who ever wanna look at a freek like that?? excpt me i like big womman.lol. but be smart, ok you got respect from WHo?? men ? i dont think so it dosent matter how big you are, beuty erns respect not mass. and big boobs! lol

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information