anabolicarms is offline Associate Member

Painful Eq Shots!

a friend of mine is cycling eq and is having a difficult time taking the injections. i know that you can warm it up, but how do you go about doing that? do you put the whole bottle in the oven? and if so for how long? at what temp?

EQ usually isnt one thats painful, interesting. Just put the bottle in hot water dude, dont bake it everytime, thats a pain in the ass and I would think you'd risk damaging the compound if you heated it too much.

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicarms
    a friend of mine is cycling eq and is having a difficult time taking the injections. i know that you can warm it up, but how do you go about doing that? do you put the whole bottle in the oven? and if so for how long? at what temp?
    Eq is thick. Warm it up in a heating pad before injecting. Also, it can be painful in anything smaller than 23GA. Inject slowly.

anabolicarms is offline Associate Member
    thank you for all the info

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    A lot of days I have multiple compounds to extract and I've come up with a pretty efficient process of extracting quickly and easily:

Example- 1 glass vial of EQ & 1 glass vial of Testosterone Enanthate

*While prepping syringes and cleaning the site with alcohol, run water until it gets hot as possible (steam coming out of the sink)

*Once the water is boiling hot and on ful blast, put the to vials in next to the drain so the water is constantly rushing over the vials and heating them.

*While the vials are heating, this is the time to get one alcohol-soaked guaze ready for pre-injection swabbing and one for post-injection cleaning.

*After 1-2 minutes, pull out whichever vial you'd like to extract from (I use EQ first because it's oil based so it gets shot last)

*Quickly wipe off the vial and plunge the needle in. Extract, cap off the vial and go on to the Testosterone Enanthate .

*After you've got a syringe full of juice, heat IT also under the boiling hot water for 1-2 minutes. Once the syringe is hot to the touch, quickly clear off any extra water and change to a new sharp needle. Stab home smoothly and slowly and the injection process will soon be one you look forward to.

Using these techniques I can extract 1.5CC of EQ through a 25G needle in about 30 seconds, and inject the entire mix in 60-90 seconds. Good luck with all this, and I hope your next injection goes as smooth as possible.

Thread Information