Unhappy Studying for first cycle...please assist...

Planning on Test E 500, but I'm discovering ancillary data:

Being a testosterone product, all the standard androgenic side effects are also to be expected. Oily skin, acne, aggressiveness, facial/body hair growth and male pattern baldness are all possible. Older or more sensitive individuals might therefore choose to avoid testosterone products, and look toward milder anabolics like DecaDurabolinВ? or EquipoiseВ? which produce fewer side effects. -fairly reliable info site
    Would anyone recommend Deca or EQ as an alternative? Or it this info bunk?

It goes on to say:
    If the athlete wishes to use a testosterone yet retain a level of quality and definition to the physique, an injectable anabolic like DecaDurabolinВ? or EquipoiseВ? may prove to be a better choice. Here we can use a lower dosage of enanthate, so as to gain an acceptable amount of muscle but keep the buildup of estrogen to a minimum. Of course the excess estrogen that is associated with testosterone makes it a bulking only drug, producing too much water (and fat) retention for use near contest time.
    Added muscle with solid definition is my goal. I'd hoped to achieve this via Test E and sound diet/cardio. However the above paragraph seems to contradict my research. Would a lower administration, say 250mgs work? Please advise...
    Gold

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    DEFINITELY stick with 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week for 12 weeks. You only have 2 injections per week, 2x 250mg, and both are easily accessible sites like left and right glute.

If this is a first cycle and you know to train heavy and demonic, eat 2-3k more calories and consume 1.5-2.5g of protein/lb of bodyweight, you should see some AMAZING gains from this.

EQ- decent gains (10-15lbs) with increased vascularity and hunger. Not a BAD chemical, just too mild in many people's opinion.

Deca - Don't run this without enough information!! From what I've READ you can get shut down hard... and sometimes permanently. IMO It's not worth the risk until you have years of cycling down and understand how and why things work. Many people run it, but Test E. should do perfectly for you.

As far as side-effects go, don't worry about them. Oily skin? Shower and possibly some acne cream, if it even gets to that. Aggression? In my experience 'aggression' is really confidence with a kick. Seriously, you don't take shit and are extremely on-point all the time. Your mind works much better, you sleep a lot easier and have the overall feeling of well-being. Trust me, testosterone isn't cracked up ENOUGH to what it really can do.

Once again, EAT and train 'till you bleed and you'll see gains you'd never thought possible in 3 months. As always, see what others recommend, but I bet they won't be too much different from what I've suggested. If you need anything else, let us know or feel free to PM me.

Thanks X, I'll stick with the Test E 500.
    I started Duta today and plan on cycling in about a month. Should I also 25mgs Aromasin ?

Anyone else?

Bump...

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    the aromasin is up to you...most use nolva during if necessary because it is cheaper...i would have it on hand in case and use immediatly if needed, but why take it if not needed?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    running anti estrogens is necessary. either nolvadex , letrozole , aromasin or arimidex will work. also, dont forget the clomid and clen for pct.

I'll go with Nolva.

Anyone care comment on the Test E 500 (250 2x weekly) first cycle? Should anything be added? Started Duta today and planning to begin cycle 2/1.

Thanks fellas

beefydragon is offline Member
    Yep, agree with the above. First cycle with only Test-E at 500mg/week is sufficient for you to see a significant gain and strength. I'd do that first before stacking the other stuff. That way in your future cycles, you can tell whether the stack will benefit you or not. Eat up the protein buddy! And make sure you get plenty of rest.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    running anti estrogens is necessary. either nolvadex, letrozole, aromasin or arimidex will work. also, dont forget the clomid and clen for pct.
    running an anti E during cycle is not always necessary...keep it and use it at the first hint of gyno like symptoms...many will say run it regardless (better safe than sorry philosophy), but why spend your money and add more to your body than needed?...some use clen during pct, but it is optional...personally it makes me feel like shit and makes my muscles just feel depleted...but it does cut you up good...

Thread Information