Thread: Cycle

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member

Cycle

I'm an experienced lifter, late 30's and I have hit a plateau for a long time in my gains. I have never used gear before, but I have researched a great deal and have known many people who have. I want to try it and see how it goes. I want use test-e and Deca for my first cycle. I am thinking 1 cc of each for 10 weeks. Can I get some feedback on this? Do you think its right? Should I use something else? Do I need to stagger it differently? Also with PCT, what do you recommend after its over? Thanks for your help!!

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E and Deca is to much for a 1st cycle IMO. Just test would be sufficient. You cant say 1 CC, thats only the volume in the syringe. Is it 100mg , 300, 500mg? Whats the concentration? You should take around 400-500mg of test per week.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i would run 500mg of test(enanthate , cypionate , or a blend like sustanon ), and i would run deca at 200-400 mg weekly. you will get great gains. i would take some nolvadex and proviron throughout the entire cycle, probably 25mg proviron and 20mg nolvadex ed. for pct you'll need hcg , and clomid.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    test as a first cycle is enough @ 500 mg for 12 weeks but with deca it will give u very good gains its one of the best mass stacks out there

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For a first run I think Test E or cyp for 12 wks at 400-500mg/wk is a good go, no need to stack compounds on the first cycle IMO.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i would run 500mg of test(enanthate, cypionate, or a blend like sustanon), and i would run deca at 200-400 mg weekly. you will get great gains. i would take some nolvadex and proviron throughout the entire cycle, probably 25mg proviron and 20mg nolvadex ed. for pct you'll need hcg, and clomid.
    In your opinion, how often should proviron and nolvadex be taken?

With 500mg Test/wk and 25 mg Proviron ED you prolly won't need the nolva, good to have handy, but most likely un-needed until PCT.

Pct

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    With 500mg Test/wk and 25 mg Proviron ED you prolly won't need the nolva, good to have handy, but most likely un-needed until PCT.
    In your opinion, what do I need to take in a PCT, how much, why, and for how long? Pardon all the questions, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks for the advice!

Personally I am a fan of Pheedno's PCT that is laid out in the PCT forum as a sticky, the only thing I vary is I stay on until my boys seem to me to be fully functional then get blood tests done shortly after.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    test as a first cycle is enough @ 500 mg for 12 weeks
    I agree with this...

Article

Personally I am a fan of Pheedno's PCT that is laid out in the PCT forum as a sticky, the only thing I vary is I stay on until my boys seem to me to be fully functional then get blood tests done shortly after.
    I read Pheedno's article and its very good! Could you tell me what L-Dex is? I can't find anything on that. Also, what are the dangers as you see it by not doing a PCT?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04
    I read Pheedno's article and its very good! Could you tell me what L-Dex is? I can't find anything on that. Also, what are the dangers as you see it by not doing a PCT?
    that shouldnt be an option because you will most likely lose your sex drive,never get hard,have no sperm count (low-none)feel like shit,lose all your gains,have small balls for a long time
    DO PCT and best of luck to you!!

Ya gotta have PCT IMO, I know Ross has gotten some people thinking with his latest thread, but I don't think he was intimating that anyone not do PCT, just that they realize it is no magic bullet and the products used can be harmful esp if doses are high or taken for too long. Ldex is simply liquidex a liquid research form of the AI anastrazole or Aramidex.

Ya gotta have PCT IMO, I know Ross has gotten some people thinking with his latest thread, but I don't think he was intimating that anyone not do PCT, just that they realize it is no magic bullet and the products used can be harmful esp if doses are high or taken for too long. Ldex is simply liquidex a liquid research form of the AI anastrazole or Aramidex.
    When should I start PCT in your opinion? Btw.... I really appreciate all of your help in answering my questions!!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    about 8 days or so after your last shot....

When should I start PCT in your opinion? Btw.... I really appreciate all of your help in answering my questions!!
    In the PCT forum there is a list of PCT start times in relation to the AAS used, I think going with a straight Test E cycle you should go 2 weeks to allow the ex Test to clear your system.

Test

In the PCT forum there is a list of PCT start times in relation to the AAS used, I think going with a straight Test E cycle you should go 2 weeks to allow the ex Test to clear your system.
    Why do you recommend a 12 week cycle? What are the advantages of a 12 week over a 10 week? Why do you recommend a Test only first cycle?

Why do you recommend a 12 week cycle? What are the advantages of a 12 week over a 10 week? Why do you recommend a Test only first cycle?

DEPEDNING on your level of fitness, I would NOT advocate TEST as a 1st cycle.

If you are a HARD NATURAL TRAINER that has made 20lbs LEAN gains without the help of steroids , you do not need TEST just yet!

Add some ANAVAR to your current training regimen and you will GROW LIKE A WEED! Don't rely on drugs, rely on KNOWLEDGE of training and nutrition.

[R]

Quote Originally Posted by Rossosterone Nation
    DEPEDNING on your level of fitness, I would NOT advocate TEST as a 1st cycle.

If you are a HARD NATURAL TRAINER that has made 20lbs LEAN gains without the help of steroids , you do not need TEST just yet!

Add some ANAVAR to your current training regimen and you will GROW LIKE A WEED! Don't rely on drugs, rely on KNOWLEDGE of training and nutrition.

[R]
    I have trained for a number of years. My bench is right around 400lbs. Squat- 550, deadlift about 550. Problem is I have plateaued in my lifting, for quite some time actually. I also would like to cut some fat. I understand test will help do this if I diet correctly. I also want to use deca , not so much for a stack, but I have read it works well in helping with joint pain, which is happening to me at my age.

I have trained for a number of years. My bench is right around 400lbs. Squat- 550, deadlift about 550. Problem is I have plateaued in my lifting, for quite some time actually. I also would like to cut some fat. I understand test will help do this if I diet correctly. I also want to use deca, not so much for a stack, but I have read it works well in helping with joint pain, which is happening to me at my age.
    No need for test yet buddy.

Add some anavar to your training regimen(30-40mgs ED) for 8 weeks and you will be a HAPPY camper. EAT maintenence calories.

[R]

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the reason u dont want to stack for ur first cycle is just in case u have a reaction to the juice u wont know which compound is doin it. my first cycle was test only and i made great gains 2nd cycle was test deca and my b/p went thru the roof i then dropped the deca and b/p went back to normal. if i stacked my first cycle i would have never known this as far as pct clomid will be good and i always have nolva on hand but never use it.

No need for test yet buddy.

Add some anavar to your training regimen(30-40mgs ED) for 8 weeks and you will be a HAPPY camper. EAT maintenence calories.

[R]
    this needs to be deleted by a mod!

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    this needs to be deleted by a mod!
    Some FOOLS will never learn....

LOL

just for the record brave ross has been banned many times on this board for handing out bad advice.

Some FOOLS will never learn....

LOL

u said it best!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have trained for a number of years. My bench is right around 400lbs. Squat- 550, deadlift about 550. Problem is I have plateaued in my lifting, for quite some time actually. I also would like to cut some fat. I understand test will help do this if I diet correctly. I also want to use deca, not so much for a stack, but I have read it works well in helping with joint pain, which is happening to me at my age.
    If I were you I would use test and deca . Respective doses of 500 and 400. You could go 10 weeks with the test and I personally would drop the deca at week 8. Pct 14 days after last test shot if using long ester, if using prop then I would go to about week 12 then start pct 3 days later. This gives you about one month off deca as it is hard on recovery. HCG is a must IMO... alot of debate but I would use 2000iu every 4 days for 5 shots leading into pct or 1000iu ed for 10 shots leading into pct. MY OPINION.

Could you tell me what HCG is? Why would you take it over clomid, nolva, and liqidex?

Could you tell me what HCG is? Why would you take it over clomid, nolva, and liqidex?
    ur not taking it over the the others ur adding it try that search button bro in the top right corner it leads to a world of endless knowledge.

Thread Information