BOBBY D is offline Member

Sustanon 250, No Inject Pain, Why?

just started NILE SUST250 by organon company & Of all the times reading on this board about prop hurting while u inject, now comes the time for me & i dont feel a thing. i heard sust will hurt cause of the prop, not saying that i wanted it to hurt but i was expecting some burning & i got nothing after 2 injections already, i do get sore like 4 hours later & it hurts, but thats normal. my gear was purchased from a well known source, legit, not internet site, domestic & he backs up all his products so i am very sure its real. my question is:

1. do ppl respond differently to injections, as far as pain?

** i actually was looking forward for the pain, just to experience it, u know.

2. when does sust start working?

thanks guys,

BOBBY D.

*** JUST to let u know that i did a cycle last spring of test cyp. by BD & i had some pain while injecting. maybe my body is used to the test, i dont know?

help. thanks
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 12-27-2005 at 01:31 PM.

Hunter.S is offline Junior Member
    I did Orgenon sust in my last cycle,i did'nt experience any abnormal pain.I did shots in my delts and ass.It fealt just like any other shot.
    You will feel the prop a few days in,but if im not mistaken its only 1/5 prop and the other 200mg is made up of 3 different esters that are designed to work at diffrerent times,sortof like a time released vitamin.So in order to get full benefit from the prop it should be injected eod.Though i injected every third day and made good gains.
    I personally liked the Sust,but am about to try 500mg prop a wk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter.S
    I did Orgenon sust in my last cycle,i did'nt experience any abnormal pain.I did shots in my delts and ass.It fealt just like any other shot.
    You will feel the prop a few days in,but if im not mistaken its only 1/5 prop and the other 200mg is made up of 3 different esters that are designed to work at diffrerent times,sortof like a time released vitamin.So in order to get full benefit from the prop it should be injected eod.Though i injected every third day and made good gains.
    I personally liked the Sust,but am about to try 500mg prop a wk.
    good answer hunter, makes me feel more confident in running this cycle. i am injecting every other day, yesterday was my 2nd shot. i do get a pain at the end of the day or the next day that feels like someone took a hammer to the spot. thanks. anybody else..

THis is what in sust Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg, Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

the short esters are only 90mg out of 250, so unless you're running about 750-1000mgs of sust a week, Don't expect anything but maybe some water weight until about week 5

You can get away with EOD day injections, but ED is best to keep the prop levels stable in your blood

thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    thanks bro!
    You're welcome

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    son of khadafi is right, but that's definately not to say that you need ed or eod to grow with sauce. 500 mg will work fine, but like he said you won't really get your test levels up 'til about week 4-5. this is where d-bol comes in handy. you should use somethin to jump start 'til week 5.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    son of khadafi is right, but that's definately not to say that you need ed or eod to grow with sauce. 500 mg will work fine, but like he said you won't really get your test levels up 'til about week 4-5. this is where d-bol comes in handy. you should use somethin to jump start 'til week 5.
    Drol always works well too......

moe64 is offline New Member
    the sustanol (organon) pain I can relate to was not felt immediately, but rather occured about a day & 1/2 later. It swelled up and was about the size of a fist across the upper cheek. It hurt like hell, had to get a heat pad to it. Was really getting worried for a while there, until started reading similar stories in different threads. Lasted about three to five days. Its odd, another brand didn't have similar affects, never felt a thing. (mex. veterinarian type brand)

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I have never felt pain from any sust or omnadren . Alot of the pain people talk about from sust around here is from UG or powder stuff where the BA content is ALOT higher. So its going to burn a little. But as far as organon i have never felt anything.

also have you checked to make sure your nile sust is legit? About 80% of that shit is fake. try to stick with portugal, and with a good source there is still alot of good karachi out there. The fake niles are SO good that even the good sources have been screwed by them.

sorry to keep adding shit, but get with seajackal he will get to the bottom of it.. but dont worry about injection pain not everyone gets it. You want some injection pain? get yourself some 600mg decca, or some super test that shit hurts.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    You want some injection pain? get yourself some 600mg decca, or some super test that shit hurts.
    you serious? Im starting 750/wk deca for 14 wks, along with a few others, in 2 weeks...
    Ive never heard of deca hurting before.....

LOL ... deca ****ing hurts... holy shit bro 750mg of Deca a week? you running at least a G of test?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Something weird : I experience post injection pain with karachi sust. However, I don't experience any pain from cyctahoh sust. The weird thing is that they are both from Organon (but made by two different labs. Karachi by Abbott in Pakistan and Cyctahoh by Infar in India).

What could be the reason for that?

Thread Information